Chapter 3

I knew I was tired. But I ended up sleeping on Kuroo's shoulder. I woke up a minute later in the passenger seat.

"Huh?"

"Ah look who's up," Kuroo said smiling at me.

"What happened?"

"You fell asleep on my shoulder, we met up with Akaashi and Riku wanted to hang out with Bokuto so he went with them, then I had to carry you up to the passenger seat.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"You were light anyway kitten."

"Kuroo if you call me kitten one more time I swear-"

"Whatcha gonna do about it kitten?" I groaned and slumped back into my seat. "Sorry Kenma"

"It's fine" I was mumbling again.

"Sooo what do you wanna talk about?"

"I couldn't care less Kuro"

"I like that nickname"

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just like when you give me a nickname kitten"

"How about loser?"

"Meanie"

"Boke."

"Hmph at least I didn't  have a mental breakdown and dye my hair blond!"

"I dyed it so I didn't stand out Kuroo"

"Uh huh sureee"

"Kuroo!"

"Kenma!" We both looked from the window to each other. Oh my god. Our faces are so close. He's so kissable. But not kissable. I pulled myself back and we kept driving playing music in the background.

We got to the college after 20 minutes. I knew it wasn't far but those minutes passed by like milliseconds. (was that a bad metaphor? I don't really know)

And soon enough I was at the steps of my soon to be college. Bokuto, Akaashi and Riku came and we started walking into the college holding my things. We reached my room and I unlocked the door with my keys. I opened the door to reveal a decent-sized dorm with two beds each on one side of the room. It looked liked my roommate had already settled in. I looked at their stuff and reliezed-

"Is now a good time to tell you that I'm your roommate?" Akaashi said.

"Keiji what in the actual hell. why didn't you tell me" He cracked a tiny smile.

"surprise?"

Soon I moved into my new dorm and we got me checked in and everything. I was officially a student at itachiyama.

"And if you need anything I'm just a level up," Kuroo said to me as he left the room. Bokuto told me he would take Riku home and both of them left too. So now it was just Keiji in I in our dorm. Damn. I have a dorm. I didn't think I'd make it this far. Yet, here I am. In a dorm with one of my bestfriends. My other best friend goes to the same college. And I have a dorm. I mean. I'm pretty much on my own. I called my mom, told her I moved in and that I would be starting classes next week. She told me she was proud of me and that my dad will be too. Yeah sure. "Listen Mom I gotta go, Call you later?"

"I actually have a meeting up as well, so yes. Bye darling" My parents would be at work for the whole rest of the day. So I had the day to myself. Or maybe not.

"Kenmaaaaa" Kuroo came back to my room whining. "You'll never guess who I have too room with. Tooru Oikawa." I widened my eyes and tried to muffle my laughter.