Chapter 13

Kenma's POV brought to you by me starting banana fish and on episode one already crushing on Ash Lynx:

"Like what?"

And just like that I found Kuroo dragging me out of my dorm room and to his car. 

"Kuro where exactly are we going?"

"You'll see kitten"

"Don't call me that"

"You answered to I yesterdayyy~" Wait does he remember what he said yesterday?

"Do you... remember anything?"

"huh? no not much honestly, just that and you driving me home. And your singing! It was beautifulllll"

"shut up." (uRuSai)

"Nopeee" We drove in a comfortable silence, Kuroo's music playing in the background. Kuroo pulled into a parking lot.

"where are we?" I looked up to see a big field, filled with sunflowers and a small barn labeled "Rocky Point Creamery" (yup this is an actual place in Maryland) 

"Ice cream?"

"The best!" We got out and my photographer side really wanted to take pictures. (Me when I do anythinggg: "this would be such a nice place for pictures) 

"Come!" I followed Kuroo inside as we got our ice cream. It was amazing. Kuroo and I hung out the whole day, letting me forget the dream and what he said yesterday night. 

"Thanks Kuro. I had fun."

"I'd do anything to cheer you up Kitten" I hugged him. "Oya? What's this for?" He said wrapping his arms arm me. 

"Thank you. For everything."

"Always" he whispered. After he released me, he said, "well I gotta get going. Bye Ken~" he said, waving. 

"bye." I mumbled back. 

Kuroo's POV brought to you by my urge to eat ice cream now:

I sighed as I threw myself onto my bed. 

God how could a human being be so... 

perfect? 

I rolled over so I faced the ceiling. I closed my eyes. 

~

"I'll be with you forever Kenma! No matter what!" The newly turned 6th grader says to his younger best friend. "Just because we're in different schools doesn't mean we still can't be best friends right?"

"Yeah..." The smaller one mumbled. "No matter what."

~

That memory. It was so clear in my mind though it had happened so long ago. That was the first and, (as of now) last time Kenma had said anything like that. So I cherished the memory, slowly drifting off to sleep while thinking about how perfect he was. 

~

"I... love you Kenma" The now 8th grade Kuroo, said looking at the small bleached haired boy sleeping next to him. "I love you a lot."

Haha Short asf but I posted double today sooo

423 words

- Author

Wish you were sober - KurokenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara