Chapter 8

Sorryyy I haven't updated! Also sorry for the shitty writing but this may end soon I don't know. Maybe a few more chapters?

- Author

Kenma POV:

We got back to the dorms, Kuroo told me to call him if I needed anything and went back home.

"Kenma. What. the. actual. fuck."

"Hey Akaashi nice to see you too," I said sarcastically.

"Care to answer some questions for me? A) why  you are blushing like a tomato, B) why in the HELL you are wearing Kuroo's hoodie and C) DID KUROO FUCKING DITCH CLASS TO STAY WITH YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOU?" God he's acting like a worried mom.

"Um. a) Kuroo and I watched the sunset. b) I was cold. c) yeah..."

"Kenma. Ask him out already god."

"He doesn't like me like that Akaashi." I heard akaashi mutter something under his breath but I decided not to ask.

Kuroo's hoodie still smelled like him. I flopped myself onto my bed and buried myself in the hoodie, wanting every bit of Kuroo's warmth with me. (that may sound weird but yeah)

I woke up the next day feeling a bit better. I had a slight headache but that was because of my dehydration.

"Kitten!"
I got out of the shower, my hair up in a small ponytail.
"Kuro please stop being so loud I just stopped having a headache." I said while exiting the bathroom while putting my hoodie on.
"Sorry Kenmi"
"Kenmi?"
"It's a new nickname!"
"How many nicknames do you have for me?"
"Hm. Kitten, sunshine, pudding, blonde boy, apple pie, Ken Ken, Kenny, gamer boy, and now Kenmi!"
"God should I have more nicknames for you?"
"I like Kuro"
"Hm what about rooster head?"
"Kenma!"
"Kuroo!"
"Hmph I'm taking your game"
"What are you my mom?"
"Whatever" He gave me a look and I felt my face get hot.
"What are you looking at"
"I've never seen your hair in a ponytail. I like it" I started doing that with my hair in my third year, when my hair grew longer.
"Oh um thanks" I blushed. Get a fucking grip he just completed your hair guys do that with their friends.
We walked out and separated towards our own classes. "Hey Kenma? Are you okay? You didn't show up to class yesterday and Kuroo didn't show up to practice." I heard Ukai Sensei say as I sat down.

"Sorry sir I got sick and Kuroo took care of me."

"That's awful. I hope you're feel better"

"I am thank you" The day passed by and soon practice started. I watched and practiced with the guys on the team. Kuroo was amazing as usual but I tried not to show too much emotion. 

"Nice Kill" I mumbled as Kuroo spiked theball in our small 3 on 3. 

"KENMA! DID YOU JUST COMPLIMENT ME? YES! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!" He pumped his fists in the air and ran around the gym in victory. I compliment him... Right?

I let out a small giggle. "C'mon loser we have to finish."

After a week I ended up adjusting to classes and college life. Most of my classes weren't too hard and Akaashi was really easy to live with. Though he was always hanging out with Bokuto outside of college. 

"KITTEN! Put on some clothes and let's go."

"I'm wearing clothes. And where?" I looked down at my sweatpants.

"I mean outside clothes! We're going to a party!"

That was short I'm sorryyyy

 I'll try posting moreee

581 words

- Author