Chapter 5

Someone tell if you liked Kuroo's POV cause I want to write another chapter in his POV buttt I wanna consult someone first.

Kenma POV:

It was the first day of college. My first day of college. This was defiantly going to bore me out. But I was already getting used to my dorm and slowly adjusting to the college.
I woke up early (for once) and showered and threw in a hoodie and jeans. (Okay so I know it's kinda supposed to be summer but honestly Kenma just gives me a sweatshirt all the time vibe.) Akaashi was up even earlier than me cause apparently his classes started earlier and left while I was making a bagel. "WOOO FIRST DAY HOW WE FEELIN'" great. Kuroo had barged into my room and of course due to his normal and somehow cute self, and also due to which he has to enter screaming.
"Kuroo it's 7am I don't have time for this" I said placing a hand on my forehead signalling I had a headache already.
"Sorry Kitten just excited. I didn't give you a headache did I?" He walked over and gave me a worried look.
"I'm fine". Bagel?" I offered the other half of my food to him.
"Are you not hungry?"
"Nah. If you want it it's yours otherwise I'll just throw it out" He looked way too hungry I couldn't just not give him anything.
"Well if you insist" he smiled and took the plate.
"Dang you are hungry" I mumbled as I watched Kuroo almost literally inhale the bagel.
"Sorry. Didn't eat that well last night I guess."
"You are such an idiot. You gotta eat full meals especially if you are gonna keep playing volleyball "
"Ah! Speaking of volleyball..."
"No."
"Please Kenma we could really use someone as smart as you!"
"no way."
"Just come to one practice. Please?"
"Fine." And soon enough I was walking into my first class. I signed up for digital art classes cause, well why not, and apparently that was my first class. After everyone in the class got situated our teacher introduced himself. "Hello everyone! My name is Mr. Ukai. Umm a little about me. I played a bit of volleyball in college, have an amazing boyfriend named Takeda (They are married and you can't tell me otherwise.) and I can't wait to teach you all. So today's just gonna be a warm up type day and we may start an assignment later in class"

After that the day just whizzed by. By the end of the day I was already ready to crash and play my game for a bit.
"How was your first day?" Akaashi asked when I got to the dorm.
"Eh. Boring. Yours?" I threw myself into my bed and pulled my game out from under the pillow.
"Pretty okay I guess."
"Cool..."
"Hold up Bokuto is calling me"
"How many times has he called you today?"
"Over 5"
"And this is why I'll stay single"
"Hey Kenmaaa!" I heard from through the door.
"Oh speaking of boyfriends" Akaashi whispered.
"Shut up." I hissed back as I opened the door. "Kuroo please don't shout."
"Sorry Kitten just wanted to see your face. Anyways how was your first day?"
"It was fine."
"Well.. wanna do something?"
"I have homework."
"There's no way you have that much homework already."
"You're right. Maybe I'm just looking for an excuse not to talk to you."
"That hurts me Kenma"
"Yeah yeah whatever."
"Okay. Let's do homework together."
"Fine."
I took my backpack and we went to his room.
"It's fine you don't have to give it back." He said after we started walking up the stairs.
"Huh?" He pointed and my chest. Shit. That's why the hoodie felt so loose. "Oh shut up."
"You obviously look good in it."
"Whatever it's comfortable" and it still kinda smells like you.
"Okay okay." We got to the dorm. It was my first time seeing Kuroos dorm so of course I wanted to look around for a bit but I stopped myself. Because that's weird.
"Make yourself at home by the way Oikawa's hanging out with iwazumi."
"Are they-"
"Not yet"
"Oh"
"Sooo you need any help?"
"Uh not from you"
"Hey!" He throw a pillow at me. "I can be smart!"
"Sure." I said catching it and clutching it to my chest. "God I'm so tired."
"Kuroo what did you even do last night. I mean it looks like you barely slept." He blushed for a sec.
"N-nothing."
"Are you blushing Kuroo?"
"Absolutely not."
"Suree. Who's the person" of course I was curious. I mean it's not surprising he likes someones other than me. But I didn't have to know...
"It's no one."
"Come on Kuroo spill"
"Seriously. There is no one." I mean that's good. But also bad. That means he doesn't like anyone buttt also that he doesn't like me.
"Okay fine. Whatever" I sat on the bed next to him and curled myself into a ball. "I'm bored."
"I thought you had homework."
"Homework is boring."
"Okay then let's do something"
"No. Can we just... Stay here for a sec?"
"Uh sure" so we did. He gave me a hug it was all going great untill well you could guess what happened.

"Kuroo you dumbass" Yes. Oikawa ruined the moment.
"What do you want Shittykawa"
"Hey! Only Iwa-chan is allowed to call me that! Oh! I didn't realize we had guest! Carry on with your weird hug cuddle sesh you guy going on"
"Shit piece"
"Rooster head"
"I have a headache" I mumbled.
"See you gave Kenma a head ache! Are you okay kitten?"
"Uh yeah I'm good"
"Thank God"
"You should stop worrying so much"
"It's my job to worry"
"Oh whatever"

And that's Chapter 5 thank you very muchhhh

I'm super sorry about any errors I didn't really reread this one thoroughly so yeahh.
1001 words I think?

Next chapter will be coming soonnn

- Author