Chapter 11

I finally found the youtube link for the "sway" song so if yall wanna check it out you can it's also on spotify

I looked up to see Kuroo wearing his smirk. He's drunk. Don't do it. DO NOT DO IT.

"Real sweet," ~ but I wish you were sober."but would rather not" I forced a smirk back, hiding how much that took from me.

"Kitten is meannnnnn." Kuroo said as we swayed, still in the middle of the dance circle.

"Don't call me a kitten."

"Whatever you say kittennnnn." His voice was a bit slurred. I grumbled as we got pulled out of the middle of the circle. The party continued I managed to escape for a good 10 minutes until this time Daichi dragged me back. Who knew the dad would be the one telling you to party huh.

"Kittennnnnnn" Kuroo said as I came back. How am I supposed to talk to him after that?

"yeah?"

"YOU FINALLY ANSWERED TO KITTEN!"

"Wait I-"

"NOPE NOPEITY NOPE NOPE YOU DID YAYYYYY" I felt my cheeks heat up and quickly recovered myself.

"Stop being so childish." It was already almost 1am and we had to get back to the dorms.  I put his arm around my shoulder and dragged him to my car's passenger's seat. I slumped his heavy ass into the seat and went back to the drivers seat.

"Y'know Ken ken your realllyyy prettyyy" He said twirling his fingers in the air.

"Kuro you're drunk shut up and stop being so fucking childish" why am I being so mean?

"Don't be mean Kitten!"

"Whatever" I mumbled as I drove my way back to the dorms. With the small amount of time that was left in the car ride, Kuroo started humming the song we were dancing to a bit. Without reliezing it I was singing.

"When marimba rhythms start to play, Dance with me, make me sway"  I forgot Kuroo was even there.

"Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore, Hold me close, sway me more" 

"Like a flower bending in the breeze, Bend with me, sway with ease"

"When we dance you have a way with me, Stay with me, sway with me"  I found myself lost in the lyrics of the song.

I finished the last note "Stay with me, Sway with me!"  I sang as I pulled into the dorm parking lot.

"Wow..."

"Shit. Kuro god why didn't you talk or something I forgot you were there dumbass!" I slapped his arm.

"You sounded too pretty Ken Ken I couldn't" He gave me a goofy smile and attempted to get out of the car by himself, failing. I huffed and walked over to his door and pulled him up. He leaned his weight onto me and I dragged him into the elevator.

After we got to his room I took the key from his pocket and unlocked the door. "Kuroo? what the fuck?!" Oikwaw whisper-shouted closing  his laptop quickly to hide the fact he was watching mean girls.

"Calm down you flat shit He got wasted and I'm dropping him here."

"HEY! I'M NOT FLAT!" He whisper shouted a bit louder

"sure..." I pushed Kuroo onto his bed, placed a blanket over him and tried to leave quickly. "Kozume don't leave" Kuroo said gripping my wrist. Why does it turn me on when he says Kozume?

"Kuroo let go."

"Noooo"

"Kuroo I have to get back Akaashi's worried" I lied.

"Kenma-sannn" I could heard the smirk as my face flused red. Kenma-san?

"I'm leaving." I said sternly before dashing out of the room quickly in order to avoid blushing any further. I headed back to my room and opened the door slowly.

"where in the hell have you been?!"guess he was worried.

"Sorry Akaashi, Kuro got drunk as hell."

"You smell like sweat"

"I was at a party Keiji"

"Just saying"

I went to the bathroom, changed and washed my face. Kuroo's words kept replaying in my mind. "Kiss me in the seat of your rover" Was it a joke? Did he actually want to kiss me? Pft course not. Kuroo would never like me. Right?

I threw myself onto my bed, curling up into the blankets and hugging my pillow, losing myself in my own thoughts about Kuroo.

I feel asleep and fell into a dream.

A hand gripped my waist from behind pulling me into a back hug. A whisper. "I love you." I turned towards the voice.
"Kuroo?" He starting dusting away.
His body started to disappear.
"KUROO! KURO!?"
"Kitten..." His figure disappeared completely.

I woke up in sweat and tears streaming down my face. I checked the time 4: 45 am. I had only been asleep for around 3 or 4 hours. I felt myself reaching for my phone.

"Hello?" A groggy voice said. I sniffled and tried speaking. "Kitten? Are you okay?"
"Kuro are you okay are you alive? Please don't leave me" I heard myself say quickly.
"Ken, I'm okay. I'm alive and I would never leave you okay?"
"Don't scare me like that!" I sniffled again.
"Kenma what happened."
"D-Dream."
"What happened in the dream?"
"Y-You... You know avengers infinity war?"
"Huh? Um yeah?"
"You know how the people started getting dusty?" I said, my voice still trembling.
"Um yeah... Kenma where are you going with this?"
"You did that! You disappeared! You left me" I felt myself crying again.
"Kenma. I'm right here okay? Don't worry."
"I'm sorry you must be tired. Goodnight Kuro"
"'night Ken" I hung up the phone and buried my face in my pillow, I was embarrassed to say the least, I just called my crush at 4 am telling him not to leave me. But something about that dream felt so... real. 

Like he was there and slipped away from my grasp. 

But that wouldn't happen now... Right? 

I asked myself the same question over and over until I drifted off to sleep. 

Sorry I wrote another short chapter and school is taking up most of my time right now soooo yeah.

1001 words

- Author