Chapter 9

"no."

"Kitten pleaseeeeee"

"no."

"Too bad!" He threw a pair of jeans in my face and said, "Go change and wash your face."

"Kuro seriously no." Kuroo pushed me into the bathroom, turned the tap on and splashed water in my face.

"Do I need to take your pants off now? Or can you do that by yourself?" I blushed a bit and pushed him out of the bathroom. After wearing the jeans I changed into a larger hoodie and put my hood up.

"ALRIGHT LETS GO!" He dragged me into the car.

"Daichi's having a party at his parents house while they're away"

"Uh huh"

"There's gonna be drinks so watch out for what you drink"

"Uh huh"

"If there's anyone suspicious come to me"

"Kuroo you're acting like I've never been to a party before"

"Just worried Ken"

"Uh huh." We pulled up to Daichi's house and got inside.

"WOOOOO DAICHI MA MANNNN" Kuroo screamed.

I plugged my ears and brought my phone out. "Kenmaaaaa don't be a buzzkilllll" Yamamoto said dragging me, obviously already drunk. I groaned and tried to get somewhere to play games in peace.

I found a closet where no one was making out and locked myself inside trying to drown the music out.

"HA I FOUND YOU!" After about a half hour of being in a stuffy closet Yamamoto barged in and dragged me where everyone else was and handed me a drink. "It's Sprite don't worry" I took a sip hesitantly and turns out he wasn't lying.
"KENMAAAAAAAAA" Kuroo yelled. He seemed a bit tipsy.

Another half hour passed and I tried to leave countless amounts of times but was pulled back again and again until I gave up. I tried my best to stay in the kitchen and ignore people but that only worked for about 10 minutes until random drunk girls started hitting on me.

I thought about it.
I think I'm gay.

Short Chapter bc the next chapters the climaxy part

335 words

- Author