Cast

Susan Collins - Love struck girl who will do anything to get Gregory's attention

Helga Jackson - Susan's only friend. She is loyal and helps her best friend get rid of each rival. Though she is willing to help with any task, she also has major concerns regarding the mental status of Susan.

Melanie Downey - First victim; she mothers Gregory and keeps him away from trouble. She loves cooking for him and making sure he is always presentable.

Daphne Peterson - Second victim; a suspicious member of the yearbook club. She stalks Gregory as often as Susan but takes much more pictures as well as snooping in others' business. She is very introverted and avoids conversations whenever possible

Stephanie Flores - Third victim; she is the most popular at school: student body president, valac victorian, plays all kinds of sports, and is even involved in the school play. She is constantly around Gregory's clique and extremely athletic.

Vix - Fourth victim; she is a quiet goth girl that many suspect is into witchcraft, but she is like any other goth at school. She doesn't have many friends but lives several houses away from Gregory and grew up with him.

Gregory Smith - Susan's crush. He is kind and popular, and many girls surround him, but he never dates. He is aware of Susan's crush and treats her kindly because of it, but not sure if he wants to pursue a relationship with her or not.

Mrs. Thorns - A well-loved teacher at the school and director of the school play

Students - 5 or more extras