𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝟑

It's been awhile since the whole Cotillion fiasco but for the time being it has been very well.

Nick and Vanessa have been closer than ever after she had declared her love for him. The two were rarely apart and spent many moments together cherishing every single second. They did have their space but they can't stand being away from each other it was nearly impossible

Learning from his mistakes Nick had always made time to listen to Vanessa. To him it didn't matter if what she spoke was something silly or serious, he made sure to listen.

To him being around her was something amazing and incredible so he made sure not to lose her, he couldn't.

Vanessa also made sure to never repeat her mistake ever again either. Everyday she met up with Nick or had to go Vanessa made sure to tell him she loved him.

The two also shared very special and major moments with one another. They had even moved into each other's rooms. Some nights they slept at Nick's room or in Vanessa's room.

Not only has their relationship improved but Vanessa's training has helped her more.

After her transformation Vanessa's powers have become stronger, her magic and flames, Phil and Celina helped her with a sense or training. Pain and Panic have also helped with her training as much as they could, they even helped training Henry.

Pain and Panic have become more calm and happier being in Auradon. Working for Vanessa was way easier than working with her father and they couldn't show their appreciation enough.

Robin has even grown a closer relationship with his new stepdaughter who he already considered as his own daughter since he's met her. He taught her how to use a bow and arrow which she easily fell in love with.

And though life has become better Vanessa had still remembered her pirate crew back at the Isle along with her father. Though she didn't always have the best relationship with her father she still cared for him. He was her father after all.

The five VK's have become even closer than ever after everything. They've appreciated their friendship more and they've gotten closer as a family.

Soon things would become even better and Vanessa knew that because they were about to choose the first group of children. This is the day she has been waiting for the children from the Isle to get a chance in Auradon.

But for some reason something in her told her to be careful. She didn't know why she felt like that but for sure she wasn't going to let that stop her from giving the children a chance of happiness.

❦❦❦

ᴄᴀꜱᴛ

❦❦❦

ꜱᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ɢᴏᴍᴇᴢ
ᴀꜱ
ᴠᴀɴᴇꜱꜱᴀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴇʟɪɴᴀ 'ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ'

ꜱᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ɢᴏᴍᴇᴢᴀꜱᴠᴀɴᴇꜱꜱᴀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴀᴅᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴇʟɪɴᴀ 'ᴇɴᴄʜᴀɴᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ'