Empty

My breathing was rough as I poured the rest of the gasoline on the forest floor, watching everything go up in flames as flashing blue and red lights flash and blend with each other. My vision hazy and static filled my ears as the fire surrounded my body, I stand there welcoming my downfall just as I feel a hand red on my shoulder. My breath catches in my throat as I look at it, giant and long fingers ending in a claw like shape, pale as snow but so real. I swallow as I slowly turn on my heal, the fire enveloping my feet burning my ragged clothes as the sirens get louder. But not as loud as the static that seemed to dance around my mind and my surroundings disappear  as I fully turn around and look up to see a very tall 'man' in a suit, his body long and thin as his skin is pale white, but the bone chilling and body numbing part of 'it's was..... he had no face, no features nothing. A look of terror and horror crosses my face as my vision becomes fuzzy, I look at him one last time before, falling and slamming into the ground... seeing nothing but blackness.

~°•○●•°~

  My head spun as I try my best to take in my surroundings, my vision was blurry and my head felt numb as I looked up and saw a dark room. Weapons and tools hung on the walls, it smelt of blood and vomit making me gag. I go to get up only to he stopped and held in place by chains and rope, my arms were chained above my head as I was on my knees and my legs were chained and bolted to the floor. I go to call out only to bite back as a gag in wrapped around my head and in my mouth blocking my words from being coherent, so all that came out were whimpers and muffled screams and I struggled against the chains and rope making them dig into my wrists and leave burns and cut marks.

     A couple tears fall down my face and onto my bare chest, making me aware of my lack of clothes besides a bare of boxers. I sit there and cry and scream as I hear something, I freeze and go completely silent. Boots, the sound of heavy boots down the hallway or stairs? Behind the big metal door across the room, far from my reach and grasp. My breathing speeds up as visions and memories of my father swarm my mind, how he would stomp around the house screaming and breaking things before abusing me and my family. I shake and cry out silently as I try to reassure myself that it's not him, then... I remember driving that hatchet into his back, listening as he yelped in pain and gargled on his own blood as the life drained from his eyes. His pale face as his blood coated the white carpet, and the fire that consumed everything and...... the tall man.

       I blink and try to remember more as the metal door groans as it it unlocked and pushed open, I look up In panic seeing to strangers standing there. One tall and muscular  with an orange jacket and a black ski mask, and the other was big and shorter but still taller and stronger than me, his jacket was yellowish and his white mask had a look of femininity to it. I look at the as my twitches and ticks go crazy rattling the chains as the one in the white mask steps forward with the other trailing close behind, "Hello Ticci Toby" he spat as my features scrunch up at the name I know so well.

             He crouches and looks me up and down, "pitiful why would it choose something like you to work for it, I bet you can't even stand without fainting" he says with venom as he stands up and I look back up at him with a harsh and hateful glare, bad idea, I take deep breath as a harsh kicked slams into my stomach making my body jolt back as I just fall back into place, not feeling anything. I just continue to glare as he let's out a snicker, "Oh this is going to be fun, I'm going to enjoy breaking you apart and then piecing back together into the perfect toy for that monster~" He grabs may hair tangling his hind in my locks as he yanks my head back and flips open a pocket knife.

     I see the man behind him racket a seat and pull out a camera, pressing a button as a red light blinks every few seconds. He chuckles deeply as a get goosebumps, he then stabs the knife my legs making red and crimson blood spill out of my thighs and all over the filthy floor. He twists the knife and cuts and slices a mark into it, I look down and see a circle with an x in the middle. My leg gushes a small pool and he drags the knife down my chest digging it deep into old scars from self harm and abuse, grit my teeth and hold my breath as so many bad memories fill my head.

       Tear well in my eyes, as a sudden sense of deja vu fills me remembering when that bastard cut lyra and she had to go to the hospital... I feel the masked man's eyes on me as a tear slide down my face, "Normally I just torture people into submission but your a special case, we're gonna have to work on you through physiological damage" I feel his eyes bear into my soul as the other man stands up and yanks me to my feet, making the ropes and chains get and scrape my legs. "How disgusting I bet you pity yourself for what happened, I bet you think your life is shit and you deserve better" he says as a voice modifier cover all sence of humanity in his cold and dark voice, "But your just as bad as he is, your a filthy murderer, you killed so many people with that fire stunt you pulled, so many tears and screams" Toby's eyes widened and as his legs shake and wobble under him, the man's words cut deep and to be compared to that horrid monster made his skin crawl and his mind spin.

    He continued for what felt like forever, my mind felt like it was shattered into a million pieces as he brings up lyra and mocks her death, shames my mother and calls her ungodly names. Tears run down my face as he takes a breath and suddenly stops, letting me go as I fall to the floor and stare at it with wide and fearful eyes. He walks over to the other man, whispering something to him as they both let out a laugh. The white masked man gets up and turns off the camera picking it up, and looking back down at me for a split second, "We'll be back in the morning pest"