Obligatory Training Montage Featuring Friends

Izuku started his journey back to his desolate apartment. Truly, Inko hadn't loved her son since the day of his diagnosis. Just imagine all the hate she got for being the mother of a quirkless child. If it were Izuku, he'd leave him too.

Izuku was just lucky to have the apartment to live in. It would have been a whole lot harder to live if his mother had kicked him out. Sighing, Izuku sat down at his computer. It wasn't like he had much food to eat, working at a cat cafe only gave him so much money. At least he got to hang out with cats :).

Izuku set to work on his latest project; hacking U.A It would certainly be a challenge though. It was the most secure place in all of Japan. (Not even the government was that hard to hack. Like come on, just up your game!) Moving on, Just as Izuku was going to start, a video caught his attention. Clicking on it he paused for a split second.

All Might, you idiot.

You just had to let the villain loose didn't you?

Hey, at least Bakugou's finally getting that karma I asked for. Karma is indeed a bitch.

Moving along, Izuku got his cackling under control as he started to work.

"10 months hey? That should be enough time." Izuku whispered to himself.

---

Between working and training it in fact seemed like it wasn't enough time at all. But hey, at least he managed to get some new friends out of this experience.

Friend Number One: Mei Hatsume

She's basically a human telescope that has the knack for inventing stuff. Izuku met her on one of his daily beach cleans. I mean, half the stuff there is in near perfect condition! Like who would throw out a perfectly fine kettle? She complained about all the missing scrap from there so Izuku promised to leave the good stuff behind for her. (Including a whole ass car because she would cause so much chaos with that.)

Friend Number Two: Hitoshi Shinsou

A resident insomniac who would stab a bitch for a cat. They met while Izuku was working at the cat cafe. He gave off the 'I don't want to make friends' vibe so Izuku decided to become his friend. They bonded over shared trauma and about the fact that sleeping is non-existent.

And you wanna know what happened when they all met?

Chaos.

Oh and how Izuku was living for it. Within a span of five minutes, Mei (which she had insisted on being called) had set something on fire, Shinsou had adopted like, four cats and Izuku was sharing government secrets. It was nice having friends.

So time went on, the beach getting cleaner and cleaner. And Mei's scrap pile getting taller and taller. Izuku was happy with the progress he was making. Izuku trained in the clear space that he made. It was kinda worrying about how much you could learn on MeTube. ~~Izuku May or may not have gone down many rabbit holes ending up with Izuku rearranging his room and wishing that he had more money for merch~~

And just like that, the entrance exams were upon them. Everyone was nervous. At least Izuku could always get into general education and transfer into heroics. (It was just one of the many backdoors no one used)

Izuku stood at the gate for a hot minute before realizing that he probably should head to his exam. He hurried inside stepping over the raised brick in the ground. (And yet, what would have happened if he did indeed trip over it. Maybe he could have made another friend.)

Izuku sighed in relief as he made it to the testing room. He gave a quick smile to Shinsou before heading to his designated desk. As soon as the time began, Izuku was off, answering all the questions with ease. He sighed. Is this all I need to know to get into the hero course? Izuku thought.

Izuku finished first. Handing in his test he was ushered outside. Izuku grinned. Now was the perfect opportunity to finish hacked U.A. He was super close now.

Cracking his knuckles, he got to work.

—-

And... There!

Izuku knocked through the last defenses of the firewalls. His grin got even wider as he started to access the entrance exam files.

Clicking the video files, his eyes widened.

Robots.

He had to murder robots.

And one of them wasn't even worth anything!

It seriously couldn't be something that gives people with non-combat orientated quirks a chance? Sighing, Izuku snooped throughout the files a little more before stumbling across a file named rescue points.

So that's how they get in 🤔.

Izuku smirked as got to work on a virus. Might as well break the exam while he's at it huh?

---

Izuku sat in the auditorium bored out of his mind. This was irrelevant information. He learnt this all already for hacking. Like come on. He just wanted to try out his homemade virus. So, just like any other big brained child, he sat there like a good boi and listened. (Well he at least looked like he was listening.

"Excuse me," A boy behind him bagan as a spotlight appeared on him.(Seriously, where did UA get the money for this kind of stuff?) "Mr Present Mic sir, the pamphlet says that there are four robots! If this is a mistake it is surely unprofessional for such a prestigious highschool! Also you, the short one with the green hair! You haven't been paying attention at all during this! Are you sure that you are trying to be a hero? Your attitude towards this seemed bored! Apologise to Mr Present Mic this instant!"

Izuku sighed. Before turning around to face the knock-off sonic that just so happened to be an Ingenium stan. Present Mic was trying to defuse the situation as Izuku stared The child in the eyes, mouthing a 'Try me bitch' before turning around to Present Mic again. The blue haired boy let out a scandalous gasp before shutting himself up to listen to the presentation.

Let's just hope he isn't with Izuku for the test.

---

So, Izuku was sitting on the bus to the exam site, barbeque wing sauce on his titties, when he saw the telltale signs of the bootleg sonic he pissed off before. Izuku just prayed to whatever God or Deity out there that he would leave him alone. Izuku didn't feel like being verbally abused today, thank you very much.

Well, that didn't work cause apparently they hate him.

"You there!" Sanic began, "How could you have said that to me before in the auditorium! You, young man are not giving it your all! How dare you disgrace all of us who have worked hard to train for this exam!"

So, Izuku, in the highest voice he could muster, spoke. "Well, how dare you assume my gender! Do you go up to everyone you meet going 'hey mister!' just because of the way they look? Well excuse me but my pronouns are," Izuku paused, slipping back to his normal voice. "Go/Away."

Without further ado Present Mic announced the start of the exam. Izuku was off, leaving Sonic's love child in the dust. How ironic.

After all, Izuku had an exam to do.

𝗥𝗲-𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝟬𝟭/𝟬𝟱/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆!