~♪It's a mental breakdown♪~

Before we start, TW for a panic attack there is a TLDR at the end in bold tho

Izuku's ears rung, vaguely registering the words coming out of Bakugou's mouth. All he knew was that he'd just been exposed. Without regard, he ran off towards the main campus.

The shouts of his peers appeared in the back of his mind, it wasn't important. Not right now. People always left when they found out about his quirkless status. Well, everyone except Hitoshi and Mei. They were the only exceptions.

Izuku didn't know where he was going or how long he was going for all that he knows is that he ended up in a broom closet. Slamming the door behind him, he let all of his bottled emotions out.

He was afraid. To be completely honest, who wouldn't be? Suppressed memories came rushing back to him. Tears spilled, ragged breaths shook his body. Breathing got more difficult as Izuku heard multiple pairs of footsteps from the other side of the door.

He needed to ground himself desperately. He could feel the lack of oxygen making his vision stir. His head felt light, his hands shaky. It felt both wonderful and horrible, like someone was choking him.

His heart ached as he watched the door to the closest open.

---

Shouta was worried.

Firstly, he believed that Bakugou would finally behave himself but apparently that wasn't in his vocabulary. Then he goes and blabs about Midoriya. He really is infuriating huh? (Author~Chan agrees >:( Let's burn the bitch)

So here Shouta was, hoping that Midoriya would come back to the classroom on his own. But apparently not. He had been waiting half an hour and yet there was still no sign of him. Shouta didn't feel like chasing after his ~~child~~ student, opting to give him space to work things out on his own.

He couldn't hold back his Dadzawa instincts for any longer. He just had to look for him.

Shouta walked towards the teachers lounge where the security cameras were located. Nezu knows (Read like god knows) where the kid has run off to. Shouta smiled to himself as he noticed the empty room. The rest of the teachers were probably still stuck at the entrance ceremony.

Flicking through the last hour of footage, he followed the form of Midoriya after running off from the field. He was obviously very distraught from the whole thing. Shouta could see tears leaking from his eyes just from the grainy footage. (And to think Nezu would invest in better cameras-)

After a few minutes, Shouta tracked Midoriya to a broom closet near the support labs. Stretching, he started the trek towards the broom closet.

Eventually, Shouta made it to the door of the closest. Shouta could already hear the wheezing breaths of the child inside. It was quite daunting to hear how broken he was from such a small statement. (~~Just like how he used to be when Shirakumo was mentioned-~~)

Shouta took a moment to collect his thoughts. Knocking on the door, he waited for a response. After waiting a few seconds without a response, he simply opened the door.

"Midoriya?" Aizawa asked in the softest voice he could muster. "Can you hear me?"

Shouta received whimpers in response to his question. He took a close look at Midoriya. His eyes were glassy and his body was shaking. His breathing uneven as he heaved with every breath. Tear tracks were ever present on his cheeks.

God, he must have been like this for a while now. Shouta cursed internally. He should have gone after him straight away instead of waiting. It was a rookie mistake.

Shaking his head, he tried talking to Midoriya again. "Midoriya, can you hear me? Nod if you can."

Still nothing. He tried again.

"Midor-" Shouta cut himself off at the sudden flinch at the use of his name.

He tried again.

"Izuku. Can you hear me?" That got a response. A large gulp of air was taken from Mi-Izuku. That was good. "Izuku. Would you be fine with contact? Nod or shake your head."

A swift nod from Izuku was all the conformation Shouta needed before scooping the sobbing mess into his arms. He kept his breathing steady as he told Izuku to match his breathing. Shouta didn't really know any other ways to comfort crying children. Hizashi was so much better than him. He was a radio star after all, while Shouta was just an anti-social underground hero.

Shouta swiftly shut the door behind the two of them, turning on the light with an even faster speed. He didn't want a curious support student seeing Izuku like this would he?

They stayed there for a while, Izuku not even uttering a word.

"T-thank y-y-you." The fragile voice of Izuku spoke.

"You're welcome kid." Shouta tried his best to smile normally. Really he did but it didn't really work. Nonetheless, Izuku gave out a small chuckle.

"Mocking my ability to smile now huh?" Shouta accused, a small genuine smile forming. "C'mon kid. Let's come out of this closet."

TLDR: Izuku panics, Dadzawa senses tingling, he calms Izu down :)

Omake (No TWs)

Aizawa opened the door, almost in a BANG! Sort of way. Like, imagine someone opening a door to prove a point. That's him right now.

Anyways, the door hit the wall next to the door, plaster falling from it. Eh, Nezu would just fix it.

And, in the most deadpan face Aizawa could muster, shouted.

"I'm gay."

.

.

.

Izuku looked at Aizawa for a hot minute before laughing at his teacher's antics.

"What? I said that we were coming out..."

Hey I got a discord server

https://discord.gg/VW4zSEe