Boom Boom and catman switch

The next day of school was upon them. Izuku wasn't sure what his classmates would think of him after the whole ordeal. He took one last breath before he stumbled into the room.

The room went silent before everyone crowded around him. "Are you ok" was the most common phrase used there was also other words being said such as:

"I hope you get better soon."

"I can't believe you made a building collapse and survived!"

"Good job on not dying."

They were quickly silenced when Aizawa entered the room. Leaving Izuku to head to his seat.

"I see that you have realised that Midoriya is back. You may also be wondering why Bakugo isn't here. Well he got removed from the class and is now in the general education course. Anyways we had to transfer a student out of the class so say hello to your new classmate. You can come in now." Aizawa stated.

Izuku was both expecting this and not expecting it. Toshi casually waltzed though the door. Izuku's smile brightened. Hell yeah! His best friend was in his class. At least now he won't have to transfer by the sports festival.

"With that out of the way we need to do one more thing..." Aizawa paused before continuing. "We need to chose a class representative!"

The class was filled with lots of 'pick me's so Izuku just went and sat in the corner with Toshi like the introverts they are.

Izuku was baffled when he was elected as the representative with Momo as vice representative.

"Um... ok" was all he could say. Classes went pretty normally after the election. Soon enough it was lunchtime so he and Hitoshi looked to find Mei. After a little while they found her tinkering at their usual table but just as he was about to sit down an alarm sounded.

"Well this sucks." Hitoshi stated.

"Uh huh! I had to hobble all the way over here and I didn't even get to eat my food!" Izuku responded. With that the went to evacuate like normal human beings. Except for the fact Izuku was being trampled alive over the press.

His leg was in pain. Basically he felt like shit.

But at least the crowd has calmed down.

—-

Hitoshi was freaking out.

He and Izuku had been split up in the hoard of students. At least Iida got them to calm down.

That's when he saw Izuku with a pained look on his face, clutching his leg.

"Toshi." He whisper-shouted. "Can you take me to recovery girl."

"Yes I will but first did you see were your crutches went?"

After finding the crutches Hitoshi helped Izuku stand up and lead him to recovery girl.

—-

Recovery girl did not expect to see Midoriya walk into her office with a swollen leg. I see why Shouta calls him a problem child now.

"What happened to you dearie?" She asked.

"I got trampled by the crowd when everyone was worried about evacuating." He said as recovery girl directed him to a bed.

"Well it seems like it broke again so just rest now while I heal it." She said, planting a kiss on his head. "And Shinsou do Tell your teacher what happened."

"Yes ma'am." Shinsou replied.

A with that he left, leaving recovery girl to look afterMidoriya.

—-

Shouta was worried. His problem child had gone missing.

He was about to look for him when Shinsou came in explaining what happened. Aizawa just sighed.

He waited until classes finished to visit him. Izuku was still asleep when he reached the infirmary.

Sitting next to the bed were half broken crutches that looked like they were about to break. And lying on top of the sheets was Izuku.

After getting the run down from recovery girl, saying that Izuku was too tired to fully heal his leg he had to come after the U.S.J excursion tomorrow to fully heal it.

He was a problem child but he was his problem child.

Hey I got a discord server

https://discord.gg/VW4zSEe