A sweaty time bomb, blonde skeleton and a masterminded rat

While Midoriya was recovering Nezu had invited All Might and Bakugo into his office. This was a serious matter indeed. A student almost died after the teacher wasn't smart enough to remove a lethal device from said student.

"I'm sure you know why you are here. Right?" Nezu received two hesitant nods. "It has come to my attention that All Might isn't a very capable teacher and you Bakugo were willing to use a dangerous weapon on your fellow classmate."

The office was so silent that you could hear a pin drop.

"I will take that as a yes." Nedzu stated. "Now All Might, care to explain why you didn't remove the gauntlets to begin with?"

"U-umm w-well you see... I didn't expect him to go against young Midoriya an-"

All Might was cut off by Nezu. "So if it were a different opponent he would of been allowed?"

"W-well yes but he wouldn't of been in any danger if you hadn't put him in the exercise!" All Might argued.

"That just proves you can't be teaching without supervision! From now on you will have to have Aizawa with you when conducting hero training. No is not an option." Nezu decreed. "As for you Bakugo, you are expelled from the U.A hero course but you are welcomed to join the general education course. If you are deemed sane by the end of the year you may be transferred back into the hero course."

Bakugo had mini explosions coming off his hands he was so mad. Stupid Deku! Always ruining everything for him. "F-fine!" He shouted. "I'll take your damn offer!"

"Very well. We shall contact your parents now."

Bakugo wanted to explode the nerd to pieces.

Hey I got a discord server

https://discord.gg/VW4zSEe