Escape from the Cockatoo

After the long week of isolation (which was apparently shorter than that Covid isolation from however many years ago) they went back to school. Izuku helped Aizawa escape because apparently, he needs to rest. So, yeah. Izuku got him out of the house.

They arrived at school pretty at the start of the first lesson. Izuku rushed ahead so it didn't look like they were related. (Although they were) When he got inside, he heard the conspiracy theories from his classmates about whether Aizawa was coming in today. Izuku already knew the answer so, he was silently cackling in the corner.

Shinsou obviously noticed because he slipped between everyone and made his way to Izuku.

"What's making you make that Mei face?" Shinsou asked. "I was just about to scream Mei-day."

"Oh. I know the exact answer to the question they're all asking!" Izuku replied.

Soon enough Aizawa kicked down the door, startling everyone but Izuku. He was already used to his dramatics.

Everyone's was asking why is was here Aizawa here? He just replied with his family being annoying and that his son broke him out.

10/10 summery. Could not do better. The blonde cockatoo is too loud. Izuku thought.

"Anyway, the sports festival is coming up soon. This will be a great time to train your quirks."

Then he goes onto a normal lesson. Izuku couldn't wait for lunch. He needed to talk to Mei-Mei about something. But, as always time went painstakingly slow. Either because he knew it all or because he wanted it to go fast.

As soon as the bell ringed Izuku nyoomed out of the classroom, going towards the support department knowing that Mei was there.

Izuku almost got squashed by a flying door when he got there. That was always a good sign that Mei was there. Speak of the devil and she shall appear. She comes running out to the door and starts dragging it back to the door frame.

This was a regular occurrence in the support lab.

"Mei-Mei I need to talk!" Izuku screeches over the loud noises of other support students.

"Izu! Come in!" Mei responded. "I was just finishing up my baby but then it exploded. Again."

Izuku walked into the lab alongside Mei, seeing all the other students tinker.

"So, Mei-Mei since I'm quirkless can I use some support items in the sport festival. You know, free advertising." Izuku suggested.

"Oh! That sounds like an amazing idea! Then I can get even more advertising." Mei yelled happily.

So, they got to work designing some support items for Izuku. Before he knew it, it was the end of lunch.

The rest of the day was normal after that. Well, except for the mummified dadzawa teaching.

At least Nezu's class was fun. They were plotting something big and oh boy would it be fun!

Hey I got a discord server

https://discord.gg/VW4zSEe