Hero Names and a lesson with Nezu

Now to say the reveal was shocking would be an understatement. The media were practically gossiping about a quirkless kid winning the sports festival. Izuku on the other hand, couldn't get enough of the crazy stories they were coming up with.

"Listen to this one! Quirked kid fakes being quirkless to gain mass up-roar after winning sports festival." Izuku laughed as he continued reading all the fake news being spread to the class.

"This is why I hate the media." Aizawa sighed. "You never know what they will come up with."

"Well, I myself think that these lies, and slander are hilarious! Now it's time to plot to take over the worl- I mean, have my lesson with Nezu! That's right, I'm not ever going to take over the world." Izuku smiled to himself for the great recovery before rushing out of the classroom towards Nezu's office.

Izuku walked up to the door and -as expected- it opened for him. Greeting Nezu, he walked over to his designated chair before taking the tea Nezu gave him.

"So today you will be," Nezu paused for dramatic effect, like the rat hybrid he is, "taking over the school! Of course, you have my full permission to do anything so long as no one gets hurt." Both cackled before Nezu continued.

"But first, do you have a hero name in mind? Right now, your class are choosing hero names with Midnight and Aizawa. You should be able to sneak in at the end, so it would be easier to think of this now."

And so, they plotted and by the time the lesion came to an end, they had a game plan.

Izuku said his goodbye to Nezu before sneaking back into his classroom.

"So, I've given this a lot of thought but anyways," Hitoshi stated. "I will be, the puppeteer hero; Begone thought!"

"What a wonderful name Shinsou! I approve! Now, it seems there is only one person left who hasn't chosen their name. Midoriya! Why don't you come up and show us what you've got?" Midnight smiled as Izuku walked up to the lectern.

"Well, I have been thinking about this for a long time and I have chosen this;" Izuku said raising a little board that magically appeared from the notebook-pocket dimension that he owns. "The persevering hero: Sine Malitiam!"

Everyone looked at each other weirdly, promptly asking for an explanation.

"Sine Malitiam, when translated from Latin into English means without quirk. Then translated into Japanese is 個性なし (Koisei nashi). I find this a fitting name because I don't have a quirk." Izuku could vaguely hear a Pikachu lookalike whispering, what's a Latin? "You can always just call me Sine for short."

"What a wonderful name Midoriya! I can't wait to see what Sine does out on the field." Midnight smiled before leaving the room.

"Now that that's done," Aizawa sighed as he got out of his sleeping bag. "Let me give you your internship invites." Aizawa then turned on the electronic blackboard but like,,, how is the blackboard electric???? "Usually the offers are more spread out but even if you didn't get an offer U.A has a list of agencies to choose from."

Izuku stared at the board, looking for his name. He managed to snag four offers for himself which he was quite proud of. Hitoshi also managed to get a few as well, judging by the relieved look on his face.

With that class had ended and Izuku started to get his plan into motion. Grabbing Hitoshi by the hand, he dragged him along to Mei-Mei's support lab where he explained the plan to them.

Both of his friends grinned before setting up the preparations. Luckily Nezu had the foresight the excuse them for their other classes for the day so there wasn't any risk of losing attendance.

Mei made the contraptions while Izuku and Hitoshi hunted for the spots to put them. And if there happened to be a teacher walking past Hitoshi would conveniently make them forget that they were there.

Once they were all set up, they waited for lunch to arrive.

"Are you ready to blow this popsicle stand?" Izuku asked as Mei handed over the remote. Both friends nodded.

Izuku's smile turned into one of the likes of Nezu. "This is what it must be like for Nezu to release the zero-pointer" Izuku thought

As if it were going in slow motion, Izuku pressed the big red button on the remote.

Chaos erupted in the cafeteria in the form of sticky confetti and glitter bombs. Izuku, Mei and Hitoshi let out their cackles while the rest of the student body were furious (Except Aoyama, he loves glitter.)

Needless to say, when they found three people unharmed and laughing, they got pelted. The confetti was ripped off of their clothes and thrown at the trio. At least Nezu had informed Izuku of all the many different hiding spots in U.A.

When they had hidden themselves, Izuku was the first one to talk.

"Well that was fun!" Izuku said with a smile.

"Yes!! My babies did so well!!" Mei replied.

"It certainly was!" Hitoshi responded.

"Anyways," Izuku continued. "We're in the lost and found at the moment so we can stea- 'borrow' some clean clothes.

And that was how Izuku was found kissing Hitoshi in the corridors wearing a skirt.

"Get to class you gays!" Was the only thing Aizawa could think of replying with.

Wooo! Another chapter done! Anyways shout out to Genders_are_hard for this crazy idea for the prank. It is altered a bit tho.

And another shout out to frycake13 on my discord server for coming up with Hitoshi's hero name! You can find the link for the server here:    https://discord.gg/VW4zSEe

Anyways have a good day or night! ヾ(•ω•')o