The aftermath of the confetti incident

"So, who are you going to choose?" Asked Hitoshi as he walked down the corridor, Izuku still in the skirt.

"Well." Izuku started. "I only did get four offers and I'm definitely not choosing Midnight. Did you see the way she looked at me when I chose my hero name?"

"I guess you rite. Who are you going to choose anyways?"

"Well, I got offers from Dadzawa, Present Mic, Midnight as you already know and Nezu. I'm honestly thinking either Dadzawa or Nezu cause I don't really see a point in going with Present Mic. As you can tell, I'm not going to be the best at long-range combat."

"You could toss a coin? Or you could list the positives and negatives of each hero. Let's just hope you don't choose Nezu. If that happens, the world is doomed once again."

Izuku stops walking and grabs a coin from his pocket. Hitoshi promptly stops as well.

"Alright! Heads for Dadzawa and tails for Nezu. Because Nezu actually has a tail!"

Hitoshi nods in agreement before Izuku tosses the coin. Placing it on his thumb, he flipped it.

To Hitoshi's horror, the world seemed to go in slow motion as it landed on tails. >:)))) Hitoshi, like the rational human being he was, just sat there in silence, praying for himself.

"It is decided! My internship is going to be with Nezu! I can't wait for it! We're going to have so much fun :)))))"

"Ohhh~" Mei said as she joined the group. "Izu you can you try and convince the rat god to let me make some of my more dangerous babies? You know, the ones with the explosives? Oh! And the molten lava?"

"Mei no."

"Mei yes!"

With that the group continued in a comfortable silence. Occasionally glancing out the windows of the school or at the other quirked classmates. It was peaceful aside form the glances that the confetti covered students gave them.

Soon enough, the group left to go their own ways. Izuku quite happily made his way to where the Yamadad and Dadzawa were waiting. Greeting them, Izuku hoped into the car. Izuku was tired, hungry (He didn't eat lunch cause that was when the confetti incident happened) and most importantly... His legs were cold. How do the girls do it? Izuku thought.

Soon enough the family made it back to their cat infested house.

"So," Yamada started, glancing at the skirt Izuku was wearing. "You into cross-dressing now or something?"

Aizawa just cackled as Izuku looked like he was about to commit autodefenestration.

"A more important question would be why didn't you tell us you were gay?" Aizawa asked.

Yamada gasped while pretending to look offended, glancing back and forth between Izuku and Aizawa.

"Well, I wasn't sure how you would feel about me being demisexual, not gay. You know, I only really knew what the feeling I felt was love after he confessed to me. And I never really had any crushes in the past. It's just... Hard to explain you know?"

"Yes, we know. Being part of any part of the LQBTQ+ community is hard." Aizawa said after a quick glance to his husband. "Discrimination is something many of us face. It'll probably be worse for you with the whole quirkless thing, but we love you none the less."

Aizawa and Yamada. No. Dad and Pops. They had earnt that title. They smiled while looking at Izuku, which promptly made him tear up. Acceptance is a beautiful right? Dad and Pops both looked at each other before nodding and leaning into hug Izuku.

Izuku melted into the hug almost immediately as if it were the last one he was ever getting. This caused the cats to become aware of their existence. The two cats huddled into their legs, this led to all three of them letting out a small chuckle as they slightly lost their balance.

"I hate to break this touching moment but it's time to eat, the cats are meowing." Pops said with a small smile on his face.
"Yea." Izuku replied letting out a small laugh. "I'm starving. I didn't get eat lunch. That's one of the reasons I ended up in this skirt."

And that is how Izuku ended up scaring the hell out of his parents by telling them out about his internship plans. Like any comedy they spat out all that they were drinking, arguing that he could have chosen literally anyone else for the internship. Which Izuku responded with it was literally up to a coin flip.

Thismade them slightly feel better, but they were still horrified.

That was a ride wasn't it hey?

Autodefenestration is the act of yeeting oneself out a window in case you didn't know what my favorite word was.

I found my fluff very fluffy I was just smiling when I wrote it.

Also demisexuallity is when someone only feels sexual attraction to someone who the person has made an emotional connection with. If you want to find out more about the sexual orientations under the asexual umbrella here's a good website https://www.asexuality.org/ (And aces and demisexuals are underrated to I want representation)

As always here is my discord so I hope you have a good day or night!
https://discord.gg/VW4zSEe