Bakugou causes the Bootleg Big Bang

Izuku felt powerful when Nezu called All Might out for being such a big idiot. But, he was even happier when he was placed in a group. All Might decided to put him with Uraraka, telling Momo that she would be going by herself or with Uraraka if she still felt up to it after her first match.

Izuku's high only lasted a few minutes when he found out that he would have to go against Bakugou and Iida. The two people in his class that he hated. Honestly, Izuku would rather have sat out the training then go against them. But it was too late now to back out.

It also just so happens that he was the first match too. Probably to set an 'example' to the rest of the quirked classmates. All Might should be canceled on twitter if Izuku was being completely honest. At least he was on the hero team.

Izuku walked to the building with Uraraka. They talked as they made their way.

"Mido! That was so cool! I don't think that I would have had the guts to threaten the number one hero. And being the principal's student? That's such a great achievement, quirk or no."

Izuku smiled at the comments Uraraka made. It was nice to have people who didn't care that he didn't have a quirk.

"T-thanks, but I think we should talk strategy. I know that Bakugou will go straight after me. As for Iida? He might, I'm not entirely sure about him. Anyways, I think that you should be the one to locate the bomb. When you find it, contact me. And, since they know your quirk, I think that they may have cleared the room that the bomb is in so you should maybe take some rocks with you. Y'know, just to have some form of weapon. See if you can find some string or long pole so you can trip Iida up. He relies on his speed too much if I'm being completely honest. Umm... I think that's it."

Izuku blushed slightly, forgetting that he was rambling. He looked up at Uraraka to notice her wide smile.

"Wow! You're so good at making plans. I'll see if I can find anything that I can take with me into the battle. Thanks for the advice Mido!"

The siren rang shortly after, signalling the start of the match. Izuku waved forward, gesturing for Uraraka to go first. They kept to the sides of the wall, careful to try and silence their footsteps. But that was kinda hard when Uraraka had high heels for shoes.

But this was merely the calm before the storm.

Eventually they had to encounter one of their opponents. Their first opponent was of course Bakugou. Uraraka nodded, remembering the plan. Izuku ran around the corner, bo-staff in hand. Face to face, a storm brew in Bakugou's eyes.

"DEKUUUUUU!!! I'M GONNA HURT YOU SO MUCH THAT THEY'LL HAVE TO CALL OFF THE EXERCISE."

Izuku rolled his eyes at the boy's antics.

"Oh really Kacchan~? That doesn't seem very hero-like now does it?" Izuku resopned. Clearly, calling Bakugou Kacchan wasn't a very good idea because that just made him move faster.

"DEKU! YOU ARE SOOO DEAD!!!!" 'Kacchan' yelled rage clear in his voice.

Izuku made the first move, rushing forward, poised to attack. Thank god for MeTube otherwise Izuku would be struggling to fight with his metal stick. Whacking Bakugou in his side, Izuku ducked under the raised fist of his foe.

Izuku quickly hoisted his staff as he grabbed Bakugou's raised fist from his infamous right hook. With all his might, he flipped Bakugou over his shoulder. Once again that riled him up more. Bakugou's moves became more aggressive with every movement. It was honestly a bit impressive.

"Hey Deku. Since you're such a stalker, you should already know what these gauntlets are for. Right?" Bakugou said as his gauntlets flashed a bright red.

It suddenly hit him. Bakugou was making a lot of movement when he was fighting. He needed sweat to use his quirk. Although, he couldn't send off many large explosions without hurting himself. The gauntlets must store his sweat so he could safely send off a huge explosion.

"Hah, so you've figured it out? Well nerd, if you don't wanna die, you should dodge. Although, I don't think anyone would miss you." Bakugou laughed as he slowly started pulling the pin of his gauntlet. Izuku vaguely heard the voice of All Might through his ear piece telling Bakugou to stop.

Izuku's eyes widened as a bright orange erupted from Bakugou. Izuku tried to run but was suddenly knocked back from the sheer pressure of the blast. Hot pain seared through his veins. White dots danced in his vision as he collided with an opposing pillar.

The last thing he saw before the world went dark was the roof coming just a bit closer to him.

Hey I got a discord server

https://discord.gg/VW4zSEe

𝗥𝗲-𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝟬𝟭/𝟬𝟱/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆!