Ayo that's called discrimination

After the initial shock of his ✨ 𝓅 𝒶 𝓃 𝒾 𝒸 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝒶 𝒸 𝓀 ✨ wore off, Izuku realized that 'hey! Remember about Nezu? Well you gotta tell him hell yeah to becoming his personal student you idiot.

So, Izuku dismissed himself from his strict/caring teacher, explaining that he had to get to an appointment. Which I mean true but it would be funnier to see Aizawa's shocked face when he finally realised that the rat god (As Izuku had heard the upperclassmen calling Nezu) was teaching him.

Izuku speed walked to the principal's office. And, for once in his life he wasn't dreading it. It was nice. Turning the corner, Izuku was met with the sight of Nezu's office. Smiling to himself, Izuku walks up to knock at the door.

.

.

.

Only for the door to open right in his face.

Izuku stumbled forward, falling straight on his face. Cursing, he rubbed at his nose hoping that the pain would reside.

"Why?" Izuku asked as he stood up. Nezu gave a small laugh before speaking.

"Well I must say that it's always quite hilarious to see everyone's reactions to the door opening. Anyways, that's not why we're here for right? We're here to talk about your lessons. Tea?"

Izuku happily nodded at the offer of tea. Nezu continued before Izuku could speak.

"Some of the topics that we would touch include hacking, information gathering and quirk analysis just to name a few."

"It sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to become your personal student... Nezu-Sensei." Izuku smiled at the slight hit of shock in Nezu's eyes.

"Ah! Wonderful, just wonderful Midoriya. I propose we start your lessons next week. I'll email you a schedule later today, tomorrow the latest. Have a good night!"

Somehow Izuku's teacup disappeared from his hands as he was whisked away from the office. He thought it was best to not question it. After all, he did have his notebook dimension himself.

Izuku was excited for tomorrow but also a bit anxious about what all his peers would think about the whole quirk situation. But he decided that it was a problem for future Izuku. His current Izuku was too mentally drained at the moment.

---

Izuku decided that he hated his past self.

He was currently pacing back and forth in his living room at 3am.

Izuku decided that he wasn't going to sleep anytime soon so he absorbed as many cat videos as he could and drank enough coffee to kill a normal human being.

So that's how he started his school day lol.

It went as normal as he expected. He met all his new teachers (Who were all Pro Heroes!) and did some introductory classes. It was just normal first proper day at school stuff.

Then Izuku had Hero training. And Izuku couldn't wait for it.

That was until he heard All Might come through the door like a 'normal' person. While his class was freaking out, Izuku was plotting murder. Oh how he wanted to strangle the hero. It would be so satisfying to just prove a point to the bitch.

"Today," All Might began, "We are doing a combat exercise. Please grab your hero costumes from the wall over there," He gestured to the wall to the left of the lectern. "And meet me at Ground Beta."

Izuku rolled his eyes. He, the number one hero, didn't even bother to give out directions to the class, expecting them to just know where Ground Beta was on the second day of school. Izuku didn't expect it from Aizawa to tell them but All Might? You would expect him to be some-what nice.