Ayo You Ever Just Break an Exam?

Izuku smirked at the other participants who stood behind the gates. They were honestly idiots for not running as soon as the doors opened. I mean, I thought that they wanted to get into the hero course.

"Hey listeners! That examinee has the right idea! There's no such thing as a countdown in real life! GO! GO! GO!!!" It was nice to see that Present Mic had his back.

Izuku glanced around the near-empty (if you didn't count the massive muddy robots) streets. How did U.A have this good of a budget for a whole ass fake city on their school campus? And they had multiple of them!

Government funding aside, Izuku got to work.

First, he would have to find a working robot. Next he would need to pry off the panels for an access point. Then he simply just had to yeet his handy dandy virus onto the robot. Simple right?

Wrong.

All the robots he found were completely destroyed or in the process of. Sighing, Izuku ran around to look for more robots, pushing people out of the way of danger on his hunt. Like come on! Was it that hard to leave a few robots in working order! Eventually, Izuku stumbled across the human incarnate of Pikachu (what's with today and human versions of video game characters?) who short circuited a whole bunch of robots, leaving a few active ones trapped within the debris.

Finally! Izuku thought. Some good fucking food some downed robots that I can spread COVID with!

After quickly shoving the mumbling Pikachu into a safe spot, Izuku got to work. Prying off the panels, Izuku looked for any sort of connector. It took a hot minute but at least he found one.

So, he quickly injected the hunk of metal with his USB and uploaded the file. Izuku smiled as he watched the surrounding robots deactivate.

"We got a number one victory royal, yea Fortnite be 'bout to get down. Ten kills on the board right now," Izuku sang as he watched as the tenth bot died from his virus.

"Just wiped out tomato town. My friend just got downed," Izuku once again got Pikachu out of danger. "I revived him now we're heading southbound. Now we're in the Pleasant Park streets, look at the map and go to the marked sheets."

Izuku smiled as he reached the Main Street where everyone was watching as the robots fell victim to the installed code. "Take me to your Xbox to play fortnite today~. You can take me to Moisty Mire, but not Loot Lake. I'd really love to, chug jug with you, we can be pro Fortnite gaymers!"

Izuku smiled to himself as Present Mic yelled that all the robots had been defeated. That mad lad had obviously waited until he finished his song. He definitely went up on Izuku's list of favourite heroes.

A faint smile graced his lips as he walked between the rubble of fallen robots. It was peaceful. Well, aside from the mumbling that was Pikachu. Izuku was being the nice guy and leading them out of the exam site. (Unlike anyone else.)

So, Izuku led the idiot to Recovery Girl and bid them both farewell. Now, to find his friends. He knew that Shinsou would likely be fishing soon but Mei was unpredictable. She could easily take five hours to finish the presentation that she had made. Shaking his head, Izuku went to wait at the gate for Shinsou.

---

Nezu smiled as he watched Izuku Midoriya input his virus into one of the robots. He chuckled, vaguely wondering if it would work on the robots in the other exam sites.

Before the exam, Nezu had noticed an unknown source poking around the U.A database. So, like any other mouse/bear/dog thing would, he traced the IP address to a laptop user by the name of Midoriya.

Now, was it a coincidence that there was a Midoriya currently taking the exam? One that just so happened to have a premade virus at the ready?

Obviously not.

Nezu's laugh got louder and louder as he watched all the robots in the exam sites shut down. While all of his staff were fearing for their lives, (including a hobo-looking man with an obnoxious sleeping bag) Nezu couldn't help but think.

What an interesting human.

---

Looking up from his phone, Izuku saw a disheleveld Shinsou, obviously distraught from the exam. Izuku didn't say anything, just nodding his head in understanding before grabbing his hand. (Shinsou's face turned a light shade of pink as he was suddenly pulled along by Izuku. Even if Izuku didn't notice it. ;))

"C'mon Shinsou! Let's go to the Cat Cafe to unwind. Cat's always make me feel better! :)" Izuku exclaimed.

"Fine, fine. And you should already know by now that I love cats! Just stop dragging me along, I can walk just fine by myself!" Shinsou argued.

"Alrighty, just keep up!" Izuku promptly dropped Shinsou's hand before bolting off in the direction of the Cafe.

What's that you say? 'Oh Mei was already finished with her exam so she watched the two idiots run away together while taking blackmail pictures!' That's a bunch of bs. No one likes a liar. (Lie-la)

---

The two boys arrived at the cafe at the same time, each puffing and panting. Despite that, they were both laughing helplessly as they walked in the door.

Izuku smiled as he watched his friend who collapsed on the floor suddenly be covered by cats.

Eventually, the cats left so the two boys sat together talking to each other. Shinsou complained about how unfair the practical portion of the exam was while Izuku explained how he managed to break it. Shinou was wheezing by the time Izuku finished recounting the events of the exam.

Ultimately, the two had to bid each other farewell, promising to text later.

What a great day.

𝗥𝗲-𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝟬𝟭/𝟬𝟱/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆!