Nezu loses a game of chess

Two geniuses sat in a room. Chessboard placed between them. One sipping tea, the other scratching their chin.

It was Midoriyas first lesson with Nezu. He was black while Nezu was white. They had been going at it for a while now. At least an hour now. While Izuku had been going for the pieces Nezu had been trying for a checkmate but, he was getting low on his pieces.

Although he was losing Nezu was having a blast! It had been ages since he had a true challenge. Midoriya was smart. Imagine what would happen if he and Midoriya put their heads together. Everyone in U.A felt a shiver go down their spines.

Midoriya was slowly progressing in getting a checkmate. "He was planning this the whole time wasn't he?" Nezu thought.

"Checkmate"

It took about half an hour for it to happen, Midoriyas queen looking over Nezu's king. Nezu was just as surprised as he was intrigued. He was very surprised and that doesn't happen very often.

"Well Midoriya it seems like you have bested me." Nezu said while knocking down his king, "You win this time."

You could practically hear the respect in his voice.

"Good game." Midoriya smile as he bowed.

"It has been a long time since someone was able to defeat me so I'm glad to say congratulations!"

And that was the day the entire school felt like the world was about to end.

Hey I got a discord server

https://discord.gg/VW4zSEe