Sports Festival Finale

And just like that the final round of the sports festival began. Izuku was preparing himself for the inevitable wrath known as Bakugou. He sat with Hitoshi in waiting room one, waiting for the impending doom known as the revenge match.

"Izuku, make sure you only murder him slightly." Hitoshi said softly. "That would be un-heroic like, right?"

"Fine!" Izuku finalized. "I guess it would make me either look powerful for a quirkless kid or make me the villain."

"Glad we're on the same page here."

And thus, the final round commenced. Izuku gave one final hug to Hitoshi and double checked his boots before stepping out into the stadium. The bright sunlight of the afternoon sky shone onto his face as he walked up to the arena.

It was honestly quite daunting walking out there once again. Izuku did not want to lose. He needed to win and finally show the world that being quirkless does not mean that you are worthless.

"AND WELCOME TO THE FINAL ROUND PEOPLE!" Present mic announced. "IN ONE CORNER WE HAVE THE KID WHO'S TAKEN THE FESTIVAL BY STORM, IZUKU MIDORIYA! IN THE OTHER CORNER WE HAVE A BOY WITH AN EGO AS BIG AS HIS EXPLOSIONS ("Hey I heard that!" Bakugou yelled), KATSUKI BAKUGOU!"

At least pops didn't tell them that I'm quirkless. ε-('・`) フ

"3, 2, 1 START!!!"

"Oi nerd! I'm gonna blast you into bits!" Bakugou screeched.

"Ok, boomer." Izuku replied nonchalantly. "Well, Ima just, you know not die thank you very much."

"As if Deku! You wont live so see Aunty Inko ever again!"

"Well it's a good thing I don't want to see her! :)"

With a shocked look on his face Bakugou stopped in his tracks. It was kinda like he blue-screened. Taking his chance, Izuku zoomyed over and pushed the boomer out of bounds. Of course, this just resulted in a load of explosions but hey! A win's a win.

-

Izuku sat in recovery girl's office after getting an explosion to the face. At least it wont scar. Izuku thought bitterly. Honestly Bakugou had no right to do that. He had lost after all.

After a quick thankyou to recovery girl Izuku was sent off to the podiums to get his medal. And of course, All Smite was the one giving them out. You could practically sense the hatred radiating off of him.

"WELL DONE YOUNG MIDORIYA FOR GETTING FIRST PLACE!" All bite no bark stated.

"Can it, All mite. I don't need your pity." Izuku replied. "Just pass the mic to me so I can speak."

All flight handed the mic over towards Izuku.

Taking a deep breath, he started.

"Now, you all must be wondering 'What is my quirk?' well, I'm about to tell you. The truth is I don't have one!" Several gasps are heard throughout the stadium. "Now, I came to U.A to prove to the world that being quirkless doesn't mean you are a burden. That you aren't weak or worthless. Today is the day where I stand proud and say 'I'm quirkless and I'm proud!' I can just imagine my old bullies' faces now." Izuku chuckled before continuing.

"Today is a wonderful day. Today is a day where those with weaker or 'so-called' villainous quirks can stand tall and realise that they aren't that weak. They are strong as well. Thank you for your time."

Dropping the mic, Izuku walked away.

What a day.

Oop and it's done! Honestly sports festival arc isn't my favorite. So like short chapters lol.

Hope you enjoyed!

Anyways I have a discord server but it's kinda dead

https://discord.gg/VW4zSEe