𝟎𝟐

CHAPTER TWO

Sooah took one last look at herself in front of her body mirror, fixing her baby blue blouse which she paired with jeans, a small bag and converse shoes. Just in time, a car honk was heard outside her house, signalling that Mireun arrived.

She quickly walked out her room then said goodbye to both her parents before finally walking out to meet a bit too overly excited Mireun.

"Ready to meet Bang Chan?" Was the first question Mireun gave the second Sooah sat on the passenger seat.

"Yeah yeah, let's go I don't want to take care of you when you cry because we're late."

Her best friend laughed then started to drive the car, in a speed which was a little too fast, with Stray Kids's song, Hellevator, playing from Mireun's phone.

"I'm on a hellevator!" She screamed, causing Sooah to jump in both fear and shock.

"You almost gave me a heart attack." Sooah groaned and patted her chest, calming herself down.

"I'm just practicing for the fanchants, I need Changbin to hear me." Replied Mireun then continued screaming through the rest of the car ride.

After twenty minutes of Mireun driving— more like almost killing the both of them by speeding, and screaming on top of her lungs to Stray Kids's songs, the two finally arrived at the venue.

"We're finally here! Changbin I'll see you soon!" Mireun jumped around excitedly while vigorously waving her changbin banner.

"Aren't you gonna get a Chan banner?" She asked.

Sooah shook her head. "Nope."

"Lame, how is he supposed to see you."

"Hi-touch? You forgot about that?"

"Right."

~

"Do you by any chance know what will happen when we meet our soulmate? Like how do we know it's them?" Mireun asked.

"From what I've heard, when you meet them it's like you'll instantly know it's them somehow, no idea how. Then, you'll also supposed to feel a stinging pain on your wrist when you come in contact with them, something like that."

"I wish my soulmate was Changbin. Can I just like write his initials down on my wrist- wait no, he has a different name." Mireun sadly sighed.

Sooah gave her friend a sad look then patted her shoulder. "It's okay, it definitely happened for a reason. Plus, you can look at Changbin without a problem."

A smile finally showed up at Mirae's face. "This is why I love you most, don't tell Kyuha and Jiyo."

~

Half an hour passed by and everyone was finally lining up to enter the concert hall. Excited squeals were heard everywhere, including Mireun, busy calming herself down so that she doesn't pass out when she meets Changbin.

The gate opens and everyone rushes in, trying their best to get in front— bumping into each other in the process. A person bumped into Sooah quite hard which made her stumble to the side and her favorite keychain, her grandfather's last gift, went flying out of her bag, without her realization.

"We aren't at the front but this is close enough." Mireun said while catching her breath.

They were standing only a few rows behind the stage, they were actually very close to the stage and should be able to see them clearly.

The concert eventually started and screams, chants and cries were heard all around the hall. The entire time, Sooah could not keep her eyes off Chan.

Chan, on the other hand, felt some sort of weird attraction towards Sooah, making him stare at her for a little too long and stumbled on his own foot. He quickly played it off cool and carried on with the rest of their performance.

The concert ended but that lead to the start of the hi-touch event. Everyone was once again lining up, waiting eagerly to meet Stray Kids again. Mireun was busy wiping her hands making sure it's clean and smelled nice while Sooah just stared at her and let out a tired huff.

~

"Lee Sooah, I swear if you leave I'm gonna kill you!" Chan heard someone say from among the crowd. He spotted the girl he saw earlier among the crowds, talking to her friend.

He raised his wrist up and read his soulmate's initials.

"L.S.A"

"Chan, it's going to start soon." Minho reminded from beside him and he quickly covered his wrist with his sleeve.

Their hands were out for the hi-touch and every single one quickly walked passed by giving them a hi-five and saying "hello" or "i love you" and all that.

Finally, the person Chan has been waiting for, Sooah, first hi-fived Hyunjin who was first, then went along the line until Chan, who was the third to last.

"Hel- ow!" Sooah and Chan both winched in pain as soon as both their palms touched.

"W-wha-"

"Move along, please!" One of the managers shouted, startling Sooah, who then quickly gave hi-fives to the last three— Minho, Felix and Jeongin.

~

"What happened there?" Mireun asked once they walked out of the venue.

"No idea, we both hi-fived and then I got a really bad stinging pain on my wrist." Sooah replied.

"That's weird... wait!" Mireun thought then gasped in shock and realization.

"He's your soulmate! B.C, Bang Chan!"

Sooah stared at her best friend in shock, half of her does not believe that her soulmate was Chan but half of her believe just a little.

"An idol? Is that even possible? As far as I know, idols are usually with idols. Twice's Jihyo and Kang Daniel for example. Oh, also Twice's Momo and Superjunior's Heechul." Sooah replied.

"The universe is giving you so many clues and yet, you still don't believe it. So what if he's an idol, soulmate is a soulmate."

"So you're telling me, my soulmate is an idol?"

Mireun nodded.

"Okay... wait, Mireun." Sooah looked at her bag in panick.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I lost the keychain my grandfather last got me."