𝟎𝟕

CHAPTER SEVEN

"What do you think will happen if we told our boss that you said you wanted to become our manager because your daughter is crazy in love with us, especially Chan?" Hyunjin smirked.

Sooah stood with a shocked expression, trying to process everything while the manager gulped and looked down to look for his words.

"I-I'm sorry, please don't tell anyone."

"Too late." Hyunjin smiled, raising his phone up which was recording the entire thing.

The manager looked up with a horrified face. "Please, give me one more chance-"

"Sooah, let's go."

She nodded and followed Hyunjin into the building.

"That felt great, I wanted to do that for so long." He laughed while walking next to Sooah.

"He only became your manager, just because of his daughter?"

Hyunjin nodded. "Also the reason why he hated you so much for being Chan's soulmate. He has been to figuring out of Chan's soulmate was his daughter or not I think he even thought about changing his daughter's name to Lee SeoAhn or something, so that she'll have Chan's soulmate's initials."

"That's messed up, you can't do that." Sooah furrowed her eyebrows.

"By the way, where's Chan?"

"I knew you'd ask that. He's too busy so he told me to come get you."

"Busy with what?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Hyunjin smiled then pushed Sooah into a room, leaving her alone.

She turned around and saw a table full of food and a boquet of flowers. Then, a door opened and Chan walked in dressed up, looking like a prince— literally.

"Hi, I hope you'll like my cooking." He said and pulled out a seat for Sooah.

"Thanks, I'm sure I will. Cooking like a chef you're a five star Michelin right?" She joked.

"That's Felix's line, but yes. I did my best and totally did not almost burn the kitchen down." He chuckled.

And it goes on and on every single day. Chan would call Sooah often to the dorms or JYP building to hang out either just the two or with the other members.

Sooah and Seungmin ended up not setting Changbin and Mireun up because they found out last minute that if two people without soulmates fall in love, they won't be able to last. Such a cruel world.

The rumors about Chan and Sooah also eventually died down although some people still talk about it once in awhile. Oh and the manager got fired, along with the bodyguard.

It was Sooah's twentieth birthday and she was making her way to Stray Kids's dorms after celebrating her birthday with her family, she was also going to celebrate her birthday with Stray Kids.

Sooah was about to turn to the left when she heard a group of people talking near her.

"Hey, isn't that Chan's soulmate? She looks a lot like the girl in the pictures." One of them said.

She widened her eyes and panicked before picking up her pace, trying to arrive at the dorms as soon as possible.

The group decided to catch up on her too and Chan just had to call Sooah. She turned a sharp corner and hid then answered Chan's call to ask for help. Too late, her phone was on speaker and Chan practically screamed, making the group of fans find out where she was and found out that Chan called her. Sooah quickly turned her phone off and got ready for whatever was going to happen.

"You can't run away from us, Chan's soulmate." A short girl with a Stray Kids hoodie snickered.

"You don't deserve our Chan." Another person with a chan headband spat and harshly grabbed Sooah's wrist.

"You drew this, right?" She scratched and rubbed Sooah's wrists trying to get rid of the "B.C" initials but it was no use— "B.C" and "L.S.A" were soulmates after all.

"Stop it." She winched in pain pulling her hand away.

"Out of everyone why you? His soulmate could be me but it just had to be you." The Chan biased groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Hong Myungwoo, Kim Doreo, Park Tahye, let's go." She called her friends and walked away, bumping Sooah's shoulder.

She was left in the dark, wrist burning and red but decided to continue walking towards the dorm.

"Happy birthday Lee Sooah!" The eight of them cheered as soon as she stepped into the room.

Confetti was trown everywhere, the practice room was decorated with balloons and Chan was holding up a chocolate birthday cake. Sooah felt all her sadness and fear from her previous encounter with the scary fans wash away and she gladly blew out the candles.

Chan walked up to her with his arms behind his back with a smile.

"Close your eyes."  He said.

She did as he told then felt his arms going around her neck, attatching something.

"Okay now you can open them."

Sooah opened her eyes and looked to the practice room mirror. A silver wolf necklace with "B.C" carved on it dangled on her neck.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

Sooah nodded and pulled Chan into a tight hug, making the other cheer for them.

It's been about four months since they met but it seemed like four years, soulmates, am I right?

"Park Jinyoung wants to meet you all to discuss about something important." A staff came into the room. Sooah guessed it was probably one of their managers.

"What is it about?" Chan asked.

"The sales in your last comeback album has been decreasing because of the rumors."

"Okay, we'll be there soon. Thanks, Kyeong."

Kyeong nodded and left, shutting the door behind him.