𝟐𝟐

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

"Where's Chan? And Minho?" She asked while she scanned all the boys who were sitting around the living room.

"Minho left after Kyora convinced him and I wanna talk to you about Chan."

Sooah stood in shock but saw it coming, it's Kyora anyway. She then followed Seungmin to the kitchen, leaving the others in the living room.

"Is there anything going on with you and NCT's Jung Jaehyun?" He questioned.

She furrowed her brows and crossed her arms then shook her head no.

"I'm just NCT's makeup artist."

"Well... Chan wanted to see you to apologize but he saw you with Jaehyun so he came back home and locked himself in his room." He quickly explained.

"All Chan did to you was also an act. He saw Kyora's plan to make us all turn our backs on you, can you give him a chance?"

Sooah let out a deep breath.

"I'm still hurt."

"I know, I know. He's hurt too."

~

Her hand raised up to the apartment door, hesitating a bit but eventually knocked. The door finally clicked open and Chan was standing before her with a questioning look.

"Hey, Chan..."

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Seungmin told me. Chan, I'm just NCT's makeup artist, me and Jaehyun are nothing more than that." She explained, silently praying Chan would forgive her.

He stayed silent, nothing came from him. Before Sooah knew it, she was pulled into a hug.

"I should be the one explaining-"

"Seungmin also told me, I understand, Chan." She hugged back, snuggling into his neck.

"So, shall we bring Minho back?"

"Later..." she mumbled.

"I want to stay in your arms longer, it's been so long."

Chan chuckled at her whining, kissing the top of her head.

"I love you, Sooah." He unexpectedly said, it pretty much just suddenly came out if his mouth.

"I love you too, Chan."

~

"Minho!" A sweet high pitched voice called out the hile walking through the front door.

He hummed in response, keeping his eyes on his phone.

Kyora huffed in annoyance and walked up to him, peeking over his shoulder to see what he was looking at. The sight angered her.

"Why are you looking at a picture of them? And her?" She shouted.

Minho turned his phone off, the mirror selfie of all of them with Sooah taking it, disappeared.

"I miss them."

"You miss them?" She scoffed.

"Are they more important than me? Your soulmate?"

"I-I'm sorry..." he stuttered then pulled her into a hug, patting her back, but glaring behind her back.

Oh, has he found something out too?

~

"So, shall we announce Minho's departure from the group?" JYP asked in the meeting room with the rest of Stray Kids.

"No, not yet."

"You haven't been having any comebacks for three months, Stays are asking where you guys are." He added.

"We'll figure out a way, we'll bring Minho back."

"But how? He's already too blinded by that women." Hyunjin commented.

"Did you forget all the prove we have?" Jisung asked with a smirk.

~

"Okay, Changbin, you're going to come over to their apartment and just act like you're with them or whatever. Then, ask to borrow Kyora's phone-"

"What would be my reason for that?"

"I don't know say your phone is dead and you need Felix to pick you up or something." Chan shrugged.

"I could use Minho's phone?" He raised a brow.

"Smash Minho's phone so it breaks."

"Are you dumb, stupid or dumb?"

"Huh?"

"No seriously, just like hide Minho's phone. I swear, use your brain."

Changbin groaned in annoyance. "Why me? But okay fine, I'll go."

"And don't get manipulated by that women." Chan gritted his teeth.

"Next, you go out to 'call' Felix but go to her messages and look for 'Roeun'. Got it?"

Changbin nodded and waited for Chan to continue. He didn't want to put himself to possible danger but anything for Stray Kids and Stays.

"Then, you take pictures of their chats with your phone. Show it to Minho and bring him back."

A/N:
Sorry for the slow updates :(( + 3k? I'm gonna cry 🥺 thank you so so much
~ a<3