𝟎𝟑

CHAPTER THREE

"Well, let's go find it you idiot." Mireun pulled Sooah's hand.

They approached one of the workers who was busy telling other people to leave the venue, which was getting emptier as time goes by.

"Excuse me, my friend lost her keychain during the concert, would you mind if we look for it?" She asked.

He looked at the two of them suspiciously before answering. "May I ask what it looks like? I'll look for it since it is prohibited to enter after the show ended." He replied.

"Sure, it's a wolf keychain and has a grey color. Oh, it also has my initials, L.S.A, thank you so much!"

"No worries but there's a problem, they brought everything on the floor into one pile so it may be difficult and take a long time for me to find it, I hope you won't mind."

"Not at all, we'll wait here." Sooah replied then off he goes, disappearing in the distance going back to the venue.

"How did you lose it anyway?" Mireun asked while looking at the pictures and videos she took during the show.

"I don't know maybe if i didn't go with you I wouldn't have lost it." She mumbled.

"I heard you, but let's get serious, can we talk about you and Chan?" Mireun sat on the floor, Sooah following after.

"Uhh I guess?"

"I'll take that as a yes. So, what are you gonna do like will you come to his fansign or something?"

"How are you sure it's Chan? 'B.C' could be anyone and when we both got pained earlier, was probably just a coincidence." Argued Sooah.

Mireun rubbed her forehead and sighed, annoyed with Sooah's stupidity and stubbornness.

"Did you at least see his wrist?"

She shook her head. "It was covered by his sleeve."

"Sooah!" She screamed in panic and showed Sooah her phonescreen.

It was a post on twitter saying that Chan met his soulmate during the hi-touch event, and this was the first time an idol met a non-idol soulmate— which people thought was impossible.

"You're all over the internet now."

"Great, just great." She huffed and crossed her arms, leaning onto the wall feeling sleepy. The worker was also taking ages to find her keychain.

The venue also became completely empty with only the two of them and it was getting later and later at night but Sooah didn't want to leave without her wolf keychain.

"By the way, can I ask you something?" Mireun asked and Sooah nodded.

"You've never told me or the others why your keychain meant so much to you, except for it being your grandfather's last gift."

Sooah smiled a little and began to explain.

"Before my grandfather passed away, he gave the keychain to me while lying on his deathbed. He said someone in his dreams told him to give me something that resembles a wolf, which will give me a clue on who my soulmate is."

Mireun listened carefully to her best friend and something came up into her mind as soon as she heard the word, "wolf".

"That's it! All the pieces are put together. Your initial is 'B.C', he caught your eye while you watched their music video, you were staring at him the entire time, you both got stinging pain on your wrists and the wolf."

"What's with the wolf?" Sooah shot Mireun a confused look.

"Chan resembles a wolf, that's his emoji on socials."

"I-"

"Excuse me, may I have a word?" The worker who was supposed to be looking for Sooah's keychain approached them and they both immediately stood up.

"Sure, did you not find it?" She asked with a sad look.

"I did not but apparently someone else found it and would like you to meet them and collect it."

"Oh... okay?"

He started walking, leading the two girls behind him towards a room behind the venue. Sooah and Mireun were glancing at each other the entire time, wondering who found it.

"We're here, come in."

The door opened and it revealed eight boys with their managers and bodyguards.

Stray Kids.

Mireun gasped a bit and tried to keep cool. Sooah looked around confused but her eyes soon met Chan's, who was giving her a huge smile.

"Looking for this?" Chan asked and held out a keychain— Sooah's wolf keychain, to be specific,

She gasped and walked up to him. "Thank you so much, it means a lot to me."

"No problem, soulmate."

Sooah, along with everyone else in the room snapped their heads to look at the two.

"What, Soulmate?" She asked.

He nodded and raised his wrist, pulling down his sleeve. There tattoed his soulmate's initials,

"L.S.A"

"No way! Chan met his soulmate!" Hyunjin excitedly exclaimed and jumped around.

"This won't do." A deep voice said behind them.

They turned around to meet with a cold gaze of their manager.

"You two can't be soulmates, you aren't an idol, people won't be pleased. Chan, your career might be in danger at this point. Now that the news is all over the place." He stated, showing them all his phone screen.

Chan looked down, sighed and grabbed Sooah's wrist, placing it next to his.

"I know we're meant to be together so don't worry, I'll fight for us." He whispered.

"And if this is settled, let's all go now. We don't need to waste any more time." The manager angrily spat before leaving and slamming the door.

"Give me your phone." Chan said.

Sooah looked at him confused then proceeded to grab her phone, handing it to him. He took it and quickly typed down his number and then typed down Sooah's number on his phone.

"I'll text you, goodbye." He smiled then took his bag before quickly walking out with the rest, leaving Sooah and Mireun.

"Someone's lucky!" Mireun nudged and laughed.

"Not so lucky, what the manager just said was probably true." She sighed.

"Cheer up, soulmate is soulmate. Now let's go get some food I'm starving." She pulled Sooah out of the room and started walking.

Sooah stared at her keychain and smiled.

"We finally met."