𝟑𝟎

CHAPTER THIRTY

"Home." Sooah smiled while looking around her new place.

She went to look around.

"There are so many rooms here." Sooah said from the second floor, scanning each of the rooms.

"Yeah, for our kids."

Again, a blush and smile crept up Sooah's face at the mention of kids.

Knocks were heard from the door, loud enough to break it down.

"Oi Chan, let us in!" Felix screamed from outside.

"Hey, you wanna come in?" Chan laughed opened the door.

"Your house is nice, we should come more often." Jisung smirked.

"No."

"Why are there so many rooms? It's just you two." Hyunjin asked while looking around.

"They're for our kids." Chan replied.

Changbin spit out his drink, getting it all over the place. "Sooah, you're pregnant?"

"There's a baby in-"

"No, I am not." She quickly cut Minho before he says anything else.

"Yet." They all said at the same time.

Sooah gave them a joking eye roll and went to get them all some drinks.

"Are you going to marry her?" Changbin nudged Chan.

"We've only known each other for almost a year, but I do want to marry her very soon." He smiled to himself.

~

Sooah was filling eight cups up with sprite when she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her chest, causing her to drop the bottle, making a loud sound.

"Are you okay?" A panicked Chan ran into the kitchen.

"I'm okay, my hand just slipped and dropped it." She assured him and told him to go back to his groupmates, which he did.

Sooah placed her palm over her chest. She felt her breath shorten and started getting dizzy. "It's probably nothing." She shook off the thought and continued filling in the remaining cups.

She walked to the living room, holding a heavy tray filled with sprite. But then, she felt the same pain on her chest again, making her tightly clench the tray handles, trying not to spill the drinks.

"Let me help you with that." Chan walked up to her and took the tray away.

Sooah tried to pretend like she was all fine and followed Chan, sitting next to him on the sofa. But Chan knew something was obviously wrong.

"Are you alright?"

She gave him a smile and nod. "I'm okay."

He gave her an unsured look but she quickly left to the bathroom.

"Overworking, serious disease, heart disease?"