𝟐𝟗

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

"Oh hey." Seungmin stopped texting and replied.

"Look." Chan showed the article to Seungmin.

He furrowed his brows and took a closer look. His face changed into a sudden shock and a gasp left his mouth.

"Is this real?"

Seungmin gasped again. "It is real."
"She knows where we live, I told her!" He continued in panic.

"She probably knew where you guys lived a long time ago already." Sooah mumbled under her breath but Chan heard.

"What do you mean?" He questioned, locking his eyes with Sooah's.

With a heavy sigh, she began to explain. "I've met her before."

"On my birthday, I was on my way here when some of your fans came up to me. She was one of them."

"Did they do anything to you?"

Sooah shook her head and a sigh of relif was heard from Chan.

"Chan, you need to come to the JYP building for a meeting." Kyeong walked into the room.

"Just me?"

He gave Chan a small nod. "Let's go."

"You should go, I'll stay here." Sooah told.

"Alright, I'll be back very soon."

Chan left and it was Sooah and Seungmin left in the living room.

"Why does my fate have to be like this?" Seungmin asked with a disappointed sigh.

"It's okay, good thing we found out. If not, who knows what she'll do to you guys."

"You're right..." he sighed again.

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I'll figure it out later. But now, I think it's the right time to tell you something about Chan."

"What is it-"

"Guys, pizza's here!" Changbin shouted from the kitchen.

They both ran downstairs, forgetting about their previous conversation.

"What do you think the meeting is all about?" Jeongin asked.

Everyone shrugged while stuffing more pizza into their mouths.

"Maybe another comeback." Jisung joked.

~

"I'm home!" Chan walked through the door with Kyeong behind.

"You seem happy, what was it about?" Sooah questioned.

"Totally not a comeback." He cheekily smiled and bit a piece of Sooah's pizza.

"See, I knew it!" Jisung jumped around.

"Guys..." Seungmin called and everyone darted their attention to him.
"Myungwoo is calling me."

"Do not answer." Chan said.

"Why not, isn't she Seungmin's soulmate?" Minho asked.

"You all should see this." He showed them the article they found earlier.

"She's a sasaeng, of us?" Felix gasped.

"She keeps on calling- wait why are more numbers calling me?"

"Did she leak it?" Sooah asked with knitted brows.

"That's pretty obvious." Seungmin huffed and turned his phone completely off.

"I talked to JYP about this earlier too, he's trying to get it taken care of. Don't worry too much just keep your phone off." Chan replied.

~

Sooah was about to leave the kitchen when Seungmin stopped her.

"About the thing I was going to tell you about earlier, you should ask Chan about it. Just say I told you about him and his past relationship and he'll spill everything."

She smiled and gave him a nod before entering Chan's room.

"Come here." He opened his arms wide for a hug.

Sooah let out a giggle and fell into his warm hug. "Chan?"

"Yes, Soo?"

"Seungmin told me about you and your past relationship." She hesitantly said.

Chan's hand which was gently stroking her hair stopped and he gently pulled her away.

"I'll tell you everything, you should know." He started.

"During predebut days, I was in a relationship with someone. I knew we weren't soulmates but I guess I was just to blinded by her, Kang Jeoyi. She was never nice to me. She hurt me a lot, but for some reason, I still loved her. I was scared she would leave me and she did. She found her soulmate and just like that, she was out of my life." Chan explained while looking down.

"Because of her, I was scared the next person I'll love, you, my soulmate, will leave me like she did. That's the reason why I got so hurt even just seeing you with someone else, I don't want to lose you." A tear slipped out of his eye.

"You'll never lose me, never. I'll always stay with you." She leaned towards him and gave a tight hug, rubbing his back to calm him down.

"Promise?" He asked in between small sobs.

"Promise."

~

"We're moving!" Jisung and Hyunjin ran around the dorm, screaming their lungs out.

Sooah was woken up by the sound of them. She looked at the clock and groaned. "It's eight in the morning."

"Who's screaming?" Chan asked with a raspy morning voice.

"Probably two people who are a bit to excited to leave this place." She replied, half asleep.

"Then we should get going, let's go! I want to move in with you." He pleaded with puppy eyes and tried to pull Sooah to leave the bed.