𝟏𝟗

CHAPTER NINETEEN

4 months later

"Minho!" Sooah shouted while holding a box of freshly made bento.

He turned around to face her with a cold look before turning back and walked away. Sooah furrowed her eyebrows and caught up to him.

"What's wrong?" She asked and grabbed his shoulders.

Minho shrugged her hands off harshly.

"Minho!" An annoying voice called from the side.

A huge smile appeared across Minho's face as he turns to see the owner of the voice.

"Kyora!"

Sooah's heart dropped, her eyes widened in disbelif.
"Please tell me this isn't real." She whispered.

"Kyora told me everything, how could you do all that to her? All this time you've been telling us how bad of a person she was but turns out, you were the bad person." He scoffed and held Kyora's hands.

Sooah was left speechless, no words could come out of her mouth. Before she could say anything, the rest of Stray Kids appeared.

"Minho, Kyora- oh, Sooah." Changbin shouted for the two but his face turned disgusted when he saw Sooah.

The same look was plastered on every member,

Even her own soulmate,

Bang Chan.

"Even you, Chan?" She asked, hurt.

He looked down and left her to follow Minho and Kyora, along with the rest of Stray Kids— or almost all of them.

Kyora looked back and Sooah and gave her and evil smirk, before clinging back onto Minho.

Sooah felt a hand touch her soulder. She looked up to meet Seungmin.

"Don't worry, I still trust you." He smiled.

"You do?" Sooah teared up while he nodded, still with a smile.

"Thank you." She whispered and couldn't help but hug Seungmin and cry on his shoulder.

Chan was watching in the distance with pure jealousy. A part of him still wanted to believe Sooah but from the recordings he heard, he wasn't sure if that was possible.

"You coming?" Kyora asked with a fake sweet voice and smile.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry."

~

"So... Kyora said I hated her first? And I didn't let them get married?"

Seungmin nodded.

"She also said I blackmailed her and showed up at her door multiple times that she had to move to Jeju?"

He nodded again.

"She gave 'proof'?"

"Some tape recordings and screenshots."

"Bullshit." Sooah huffed and finished her third can of beer.

"I know, I could sense how fake she was being."

"Even my own soulmate doesn't trust me." She looked down, grabbing her fourth can of beer, getting a little tipsy.

"Stop drinking, that's enough." Seungmin said as he pulled the fifth bottle of beer from her mouth.

"I'll try to talk to Chan, at least, I'm sure he'll believe you."

"Thanks..." she showed a weak smile.

"No problem, I'll get going now. Take care."

He was out of Sooah's sight. Her house was empty again. She took a deep breath and started cleaning up the mess she made on the dining table.

"It's time for work." She said as she checked the clock.

Sooah got into a blouse and long skirt then grabbed her bag and walked out after locking the door behind her then started walking towards the SM building.

~

"Sooah, you're here! Can you please fix Jaehyun's makeup?" One of the NCT make up artist asked while hurriedly fixing Doyoung's makeup.

"Sure." Sooah placed her bag down and walked up to Jaehyun.

"Long time no see, how've you been?" Jaehyun smiled, showing his dimples.

"I've been okay, I guess. How was the world tour?" She replied while grabbing an eyeshadow pallette.

"Tiring. You don't seem to be too happy, what's wrong?"

"Some problems with this guy and his groupmates." Sooah raised her wrist up to show Chan's initials.

Jaehyun nodded in understanding but was interrupted by the manager.

"Jaehyun, your time for photoshoot in two minutes."

She quickly finished touching him up and he finally left to do his photoshoot.

"Sooah, Jungwoo needs his makeup done." Another reminded.

~

"Here you go." A bottle of milk was held in front of Sooah's face.

"Thanks Jaehyun." She smiled and took it.

"So... what's wrong?" He sat next to her.

"Long story, Kyora came and made all of the Stray Kids members turn their backs on me, except Seungmin."

"Kyora? Your brother's wife?"

Sooah nodded.

"I'm so sorry you have to go through all this, an amazing person like you doesn't deserve going through all that." Jaehyun patted her shoulders.

"I don't know what I did to deserve it." She sighed, sipping her milk from Jaehyun.