𝟏𝟒

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Sooah and Chan were on the sofa with a movie from Netflix playing on the television screen. They had hot chocolate on the table and a fluffy blanket around the couple.

"I missed my college entrance exam." She told with a huff.

"Can't you retake it?" Questioned Chan with furrowed brows.

Sooah shook her head. "I don't want to come back to Seoul."

She felt Chan sit up and turn to face her, making Sooah also face him.

"Come back to Seoul with me Sooah, let's come back home. There are so many things and people waiting for you there." He pleaded.

"There are so many bad memories back in Seoul, Chan."

"Then let's make good memories to erase the bad memories."

Sooah stayed silent and thought for a little while. She looked over at Chan and he was looking at her with adorable puppy eyes.

"I'll think about it." She replied and rested her head on his shoulder. Yet again, what is she going to do in Jeju? No college, barely any money in her wallet and she doesn't know anyone in there.

"Are you sleepy?" Chan asked and Sooah replied with a small hum and snuggled closer to him.

He let out a chuckle then proceeded to throw the blanket off them and carried Sooah to her bedroom. Chan felt Sooah wrap her arms around his neck while her head rest againsts his rock hard chest.

Chan gently layed Sooah down on her bed and pulled the sheets to cover her. He was about to walk away when she pulled his arm.

"Stay here..." Sooah sleepily mumbled.

Chan giggled at her cuteness and layed next to her, admiriny Sooah's beauty until she scooted closer and her head was on his chest, making him unable to see her face. Chan's hair landed on Sooah's head and started stroking her hair.

"I love you Chan." She said, not realizing and half asleep, shocking Chan.

"Do you mean that?" He asked, not believing what he had just heard but nothing came from Sooah except for little snores.

"I love you too, goodnight." Chan kissed the top of her head and switched the night lamp off, dozing off a little while later.

~

The bright sun shining through the curtains woke Sooah up from her sleep. She groaned and raised her hand to rub her eyes when it hit something— someone. Sooah looked to her side and saw Chan peacefully sleeping and then she panicked.

"Why are you on my bed?!" Sooah screamed and pushed him off, making him land on the floor with a loud thud. Also waking him up in the process.

"What was that for? You just said you loved me last night." Chan whined, rubbing his aching arm since he fell on his side.

"I did- but hey! Why were you sleeping on my bed."

"You asked me to so I did." He shrugged.

"I did?" She scratched her head and tried to remember.

"Oh I did..." Sooah shyly smiled and walked over to Chan who was still on the floor then sticked her hand out.

Instead of standing up with Sooah's help, Chan pulled her hand down, making her land on top of him then his hands going around her waist, holding her close not wanting to let go.

~

"I'll be back in a few hours." Chan kissed Sooah's forehead and walked out the door to go back to Roeun's place.

She felt a huge smile show up on her face. Sooah knew she loved Chan and the only reason holding her back was her fear of dropping Stray Kids down but Chan had convinced her that none of that was her fault.

"I will come back to Seoul..." Sooah plucked out a petal from one of the flowers she kept in a vase.

"I won't cone back to Seoul..."

The last flower fell off. "I will come back to Seoul."

And that just convinced Sooah to come back even more. She's been in Jeju doing absolutely nothing— no college, no job, she doesn't know anyone and her friends had been begging her to come home.

"Sooah! You coming home?" Kyuha asked the second Sooah answered her incoming video call. Sooah looked at her best friend busy with her makeup to probably meet up with her soulmate, Gihoon.

"I am."

"Wait what? For real?" She gasped with a surprised face, accidentally poking her eye with mascara.

"Finally! I've been waiting. There's so many things I want to do with you. Let's go to the movies, then shopping, get our nails and hair done."

Sooah laughed at her friend and finally realized how much she misses them. "Once I come back, getting our nails and hair done has to be the first thing we do."

"Got it! Gosh, I can't do those with Jiyo and Mireun. Jiyo would rather go to the skate park with Hyeoru and Mireun is busy fangirling over Changbin." Kyuha pouted and crossed her arms.

"I'll be back, just wait for me." Sooah chuckled at Kyuha's behavior.

"You better be. But what convinced you to comeback?"

"I missed my college entrance exam, I'm jobless and Chan came to convince me." She replied.

"Ooh... Chan I see, so you two are all good now?"

Sooah nodded. "And I accidentally said I love you to him."

"Accidentally on purpose. Nothing else? No kiss?" Kyuha smirked, eager to hear her answer.

"No, we just fell asleep together."

"Boring, should've kissed him." She rolled her eyes with a groan.

"Not yet, Kyuha."

"Okay, okay. Tell me when you two kiss though or if you need any kissing tips, I'll be here to help out." Kyuha winked then their video call ended because Gihoon arrived.

"You want a kiss?"