𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

! Alternative ending !

I got sad that Sooah died so I decided to write a special chapter

Keep in mind that this is an alternative ending

But what if Sooah made it out alive?

~

"Sooah!" Chan shouted as he barged into his soulmates room.

"Sir, I will need you to stay outside." The nurses took him out.

Chan helplessly sat on the cold tiled floor as his groupmates arrived and ran up to him.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know." He replied, grabbing his hair with shaky arms and tears running down his face.

Minho sat next to him, patting him on the back as Chan layed his head on Minho's shoulder. The rest of Stray Kids also crowded around him, trying to comfort him.

20 minutes passed, although it felt like 20 hours to them. The doctor walked out of Sooah's room with a relieved sigh. Chan was the first one to run up to him and questioned Sooah's condition.

"She's okay, good thing we came on time to save her."

Chan breathed out in relif, all his worries just washing away. Stray Kids too.

"Can we see her?"

The doctor nodded, fixing his glasses. "I'll get going now, I have some other patients to check on."

They all thank the doctor and quickly barged into Sooah's room.

"Sooah!" Chan ran up to her, hugging his soulmate tight.

"Chan, I'm pretty sure Sooah can't breathe." Felix commented.

He quickly pulled away, still holding her arms. "Right, sorry."

Sooah looked at him with a smile.

"I was so scared." Chan said.

She nodded. "I know, I was too."

"Uhm, we're still here, if you guys didn't notice." Seungmin complained, rolling his eyes.

Chan laughed, along with the others then turned back to Sooah. "Do you want any food?" Chan asked.

Sooah shook her head. "I'm not hungry, I ate before all that happened."

"Okay then." He replied.

"Chan?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we go to the amusement park after I get discharged?" She asked.

"Not yet, you still need to rest." Chan replied, caressing her hair.

"Ugh, you two are so cute, I'm mad." Minho sighed in the distance.

"I know right." Seungmin replied.

"Same." Changbin added.

"And-"

"Sooah!" Mireun along with Kyuha and Jiyo barged in, running up to Sooah.

"Thank goodness, you're okay." Kyuha cried.

"Mireun almost crashed our car on our way here but seeing you okay was worth it." Jiyo said.

"I was worried! But Sooah, I was so scared." Mireun hugged her tight.

Sooah furrowed her brows, looking at them. "How did you guys know I was here?"

Kyuha and Jiyo looked at Mireun. "Umm, Changbin told me."

~

Days passed. Sooah was getting better and better, faster than expected and she was pretty much back to normal already.

"So, can we go to the amusement park, please?" Sooah asked, tugging Chan's arm.

"I guess we can, but no roller coasters."

She nodded. "I don't even like roller coasters."

Chan started the car, driving to the amusement park which was fifteen minutes away.

"I want to ride the ferris wheel and eat cotton candy." Sooah said.

He nodded, smiling at her. Soon, they arrived and Sooah practically jumped out of the car, telling Chan to hurry. 

He grabbed her hand and went to buy the tickets together before lining up for the ferris wheel.

"Good, there's not a lot of people. Did anyone recognize you though? You aren't wearing a cap or mask." Sooah asked.

Chan shook his head. "I don't think about that, let's go ride the ferris wheel."

The walked in and the door closed. It started moving slowly and getting higher and higher.

"Are you scared?" He asked.

Sooah shook her head. "Not at all."

And they eventually reached the top. The sky was getting dark, the sun was setting in the distance and the sky was a pretty orange color.

"I'm happy to be with you."