2 -- CRUSH(ED)

Warning  --  Mental Health Issues

--  THOUGHTS  --  

**  VOICE  **

"SPEECH"

CHRISTINA  sat waiting patiently in the reception area of her therapists office.  She fiddled with her fingers nervously, alternately snapping her head up to look out of the window, as if expectantly waiting for something, or someone.  

--  Two days  --  She kept telling herself  --  Only two more day's until I see him, tell him everything he means to me.  Two days  --  

**  He won't give a shit, Christina.  Don't know why you goin' **

--  Because I love him, and his talent.  To be able to watch him dance ...... and he's SO handsome !  He could love me, he could.  He'll grow to love me.  I know he will, I just need to  --  

**  Don't hold your breath  **  

"Christina ?  How ya doin' girl ?  C'mon in "  It was her therapist.  Christina blushed like she'd been caught out at something, her hand in the cookie jar.  She hung her head low, trying not to let him hear her thoughts.  Her thoughts about Laurent.  

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --

LAURENT pressed himself into Larry's back, his arms tight around his love's waist as they waited for the alarm to do it's thing.  They quite often woke just before it did, as you do. 

"You have a workshop soon, don't you ?"  Larry asked, turning his head as much as was comfortable in Laurent's direction.

"Yeah, in a couple of days.  Big one, biggest yet.  I dunno ....."  he trailed off, burying his face into the nape of Larry's neck, leaving small, warm kissed there, his fro tickling his face.  Larry turned around to face him.

"You're not worried ?"  he looked into Laurent's face, reading the emotion there.  "Why ?"

"It's the biggest one I've done.  You know what I'm like, I'm gonna lose my shit if I can't keep everyone organised, in step, learning something, keeping them happy.  For the first time ever, I'm not looking forward to a dance class."  he looked down, slightly dejected at the thought.  He never thought he'd see the day when he didn't want to dance.  Larry raised his chin towards him.

"You will be perfect.  It will be perfect.  They are coming to this class because they love you already.  They want to learn from you, and meet you in person.  Do you want me to come with you ?"  

"No.  I'm just being previous.  It'll be fine.  Once I get there and get started, it'll be fine."  He smiled at his husband, not at all liking the gnawing feeling in the back of his skull.

--  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  --  

CHRISTINA  had already tried on several different outfits.  She would need to be comfortable, and it would need to be light, as she would get hot and sweaty, no doubt.  But eye catching.  Catching Laurent's eye, she hoped.  She settled on a pair of tight fitting navy blue joggers, with red and white piping down the leg, and a navy T shirt, also edged in red and white.

--  Perfect.  Oh, my God, it's tomorrow !  Shit, what time do I need to be there ....  --

**  Stupid bitch.  Why you goin' ?  You know there gonna be dozens of girls, grown ass women too, throwin' theyselves at him.  How little ol' you gonna compete ?  Isn't he gay, got a husband an' shit ?  **