part five.

" POKER LOUNGE. "

"what makes you think im new?" the young male chuckled, leaving the glass half full with the liquid hanging from his veiny fingers.

"you're intrigued by this tournament, nothing new to vegas locals. we come here every year." after his explanation, you were taken aback - feeling as if you didn't belong suddenly.

"im jungkook, what's your name newbie?" his left hand extended as you shook it politely and smiled.
"im y/n.." the atmosphere became awkward until he grabbed another drink from the flirty waitress and offered you it.

"i drank enough tonight, thank you." rejecting his offer, you watched as a black haired guy approached the both of you.

his curls were messy, smile shaped like a rectangle as he leaned in to share a hug with the man beside you.
"got a chick already? it's been one night gguk." the straightforward words slipped from his mind, patting jungkook on the shoulder to boost his ego.

opening your mouth to protest, jungkook backed you up immediately before you could speak.
"hyung.. let your imagination go, will you?"

"y/n, this is taehyung. taehyung, meet y/n." you huffed out air and crossed your arms, ignoring his stare.
"come on darling, im just messing with you." the 24 year old ruffled your hair and whispered something into jungkook's ear and left the scene.

"don't be lame, one more drink wouldn't hurt.. my treat." he experimented in persuading you once more, this time you let your guard down and took the drink from him.

he clinks the glass in your hand with his before downing it, remaining eye contact as his eyebrow raised amused at you finishing the drink before him.
returning both of your empty cups to the female, you watched as she slipped a small white paper into his palm and walked off, making sure that he caught a glimpse of her ass.

jungkook unfolded the paper to see her phone number written down, chuckling to himself remembering her face.

"girls really like you guys, huh?"
"but what they don't know is that we aren't interested in women, business comes first." he tore up the scrap paper and littered it on the carpet.

the more words he delivered, the more curious you got of him. he pulled you in like a magnet, captivating your eyes left and right.

"jk, we're heading back to the room now. you comin?" he faced you and examined your features for a second, then turning back to his group of friends.

"wait for me in the lobby.." one of the boys sent him a smirk and the others gossiped, exiting the poker table with bags in their hands.

"why didn't you go with them?"
"i can make my own decisions little miss amateur." he booped your nose, scrunching his in the process.

as much as you wanted to find him intimidating, he made your heart skip beat at the small gesture.
"don't call me that.."

"see you around my lady." he turned on his heel and left with amusement.

2 days later, 11:44pm.
#
jumping up and down in your position, trying hard to suppress your happiness as your brother was given more poker chips on the table. you were supportive of him and his friends playing poker, knowing he wouldn't do anything stupid such as gambling all his money out.

yeonjun managed to get a flush, containing his facial features to not expose the arouse in his adrenaline.
the pot was large, stacked up chips and some even overflowing in front of the host.
those who he played against had folded their cards, not knowing what your brother was hiding underneath his hands.