part fifteen.

" LINQ PROMENADE. "

cosmopolitan, 6:35pm.

after being shoved into jungkook's chest, you and him walked down to meet up with his friends waiting at the entrance of cosmopolitan.

he reassured you that they would treat you just as well as him, but you doubted that.
jungkook handled you with pure tenderness and cherished you like the last girl on earth.

not even hiding the fact that he showed interest in you proved there was no social difficulties of having you around.

uniting with his close friends, you were eyed by 6 different pairs of gazes that triggered a lack of morale. you noticed taehyung checking you out, feeling jungkook's finger tips brushing against your hands before pulling you behind him protectively.

namjoon searched up on his phone for a navigation which directed us from the strip to the promenade, only a 10 minute walk distance.

once you all left the casino, jungkook zipped up your jacket because of the light winds forthcoming and the stares of his brothers.

"it's okay.. jealousy getting overwhelming?" at your teasing, his face rested which made you feel intimidated.

not until he broke out in a small laugh and pointed at you, "should've seen your face."

LINQ promenade, 6:48pm.

the laughter from your party amongst the chatter around you filled the atmosphere with satisfactory.
however, you didn't talk as much knowing that you aren't close to them and that this was technically a "boys night" only if jungkook didn't take you with.

coming upon the high roller only a few more feet away, you grew nervous and your stomach twisted at the sight of the tallest observation wheel above the center of the las vegas strip.

it featured 28 spacious cabins to accommodate guests and offered a variety of packages.
overall, a place to round up your friends and raise a toast to your festivities with special event packages for bachelor or bachelorette parties, birthdays, reunions and more.

LINQ promenade was a celebration itself, from half-hour to hour-long high roller rides with amenities like champagne toasts, an open bar with a private bartender, appetizers, desserts, custom music and even disco lights for your own private nightclub experience.

walking beside jungkook, you wrapped your small hands around his big one to get his attention.
and when he looked at you, he immediately got the hint while enveloping his hands with yours.

"everything okay?" his voice laced with silk and softness, could even put a baby to sleep.
"perfect.. im just a little nervous."

the man knew every way to assure you, like you've known each other since birth. he swung your hands forward and back with a smile dancing on his face.

"loosen up babe.. im right here."
as he turned his attention back up to the front, you stared at his side profile where his jawline was well defined and his smooth skin glistened under the moon.

at this point, jungkook was your way to escape reality. the guy who made your heart melt just by the sight of his precious smile, the one who assured and dragged you every where he went.

meeting him was a fate, being his friend; a choice. and falling in love... well, was bound to happen.

one hour on the clock, after unzipping your jacket to cool down in the reserved cabin on the high roller, jungkook and the guys waited for the drinks as you looked down below where neon glow can be seen from across the valley.

the sights and sounds of las vegas are completely unique. you could travel the world and never experience anything like it. that's one of the reasons why you see so many people walking up and down the strip day through night, capturing the most unique views that sin city has to offer.

gentle finger tips grasped on your fingers as jungkook turned you around to join everyone in the center. they all held separate personalized champagne flutes with their names engraved into the glasses.

the young adult handled you a flute filled with the sparkling liquid, and marked on your glass was a small heart.

the fine persistent bubbles rising to the top of the surface, the boys speaking up over the subtle music.
"cheers!"

at the symbolic and succinct way of toasting with the wish of good cheer and good health to those around us, you all clinked glasses and took a sip.

as yoongi continued to gradually increase the volume, jungkook pulled you to the small table with a long black cloth dressed over it.

displayed on ceramic platter was gourmet milk chocolate covered strawberries, decorated with a white drizzle.

"you've spoiled me enough jeon.." in awe at his proposal, he harvested the prettiest dessert and made you take a bite out of the fruit.

"my soft spot is all yours." bringing his finger to wipe the chocolate on the corner of your lip, he sucked the rich taste off his thumb.

you took another sip of the champagne, jungkook snaked his arm around your waist unaware he just snatched your phone from your pocket.

opening your phone, he snapped pictures of himself with the beautiful scenery in the background before leaning closer to take more photos with you.

you scolded him, the playful jeon came out and set his favorite one as your lock screen.
"i hate you."

"since when was that an analogue for i love you?"
"shut up."