part seven.

" THE CLASSICS. "

"talk, i suggest you to be succinct." after being dragged away from your group of acquaintances, jungkook raised his hands up high in defeat.

"feisty, but im not here to fight." staring into his eyes made your legs weak, not having the tenacity to stand your ground any longer.

"marquee club, the usual.. 3am?"
"i don't do clubs, jungkook." removing his arm, you were about to walk off until he pulled you back with a worried look.

"what's up with you?"
the mans gaze softened, caressing your naked arm gently and locking eyes with you.

"im sorry.. ill be there, don't worry." dusting off his touch you escaped the scene as soon as possible.

marquees nightclub, 3:13am.
author pov.

a line of bodies stretched around the story, the highlight of the night being live music, outdoor seating, a trendy casino club with multiple entertainment sources.

y/n stood outside clutching her louis vuitton pochette that crossed over her body, the brown bag pulled together the fit she wore on this memorable night.
standing there waiting for jungkook to show up, her arouse awoken when she identified him alongside his gambling brothers.

promenading that is.
his handsome face was just irritating, his beauty making y/n question her sanity as he neglected the influence he put on the girl.

the suit he worn which implies his wealth.
although invitations to ask for special attire were not customary, the women wore evening gowns and precious jewels - most men were dressed in black tied dinner jackets and some even wore frock coats. jungkook among them, stood out in the crowd.

he came nearer to the young female, trailing his eyes from the floor to her glowing face.
she was met by the eyes filled with a galaxy, adjusting the tie in his neck before coming to a halt in front of her. "you look beautiful tonight."

marquees nightclub, 3:25am.
your pov.

"eight cosmopolitans, the classics." you all perched on the bar stools individually, jungkook accompanying you while the others spent their time chatting.

resting your chin on your palm, you and the young male shared a warm hearted conversation.
his hand located on your bare right thigh, caressing it gently with his thumb.

when the cosmo's arrived, you clinked glasses together and savored the taste of citrus vodka, cointreau, and lime juice blend.

"is that the extent of your argument?" jungkook laughed, shaking his head.
"of course not.. you're quite clever with your words."

sharing your opinions you had began a mini debate, jungkook's side not being so worthy.
"im listening." you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, hearing his nonsense.

"if you mix everything together it tastes so much better, correct?"
"in some circumstances, i can comply."

"so by me mixing our ice cream together it made everything meliorate."
letting out a gentle laugh, your stomach ached at his absurdity behavior that lifted your mood almost instantly.

"you two sure are having a kick at it.." a deep voice yet recognizable entered your conversation.
your view conveyed from jungkook to the permed hair guy.

his curls loose, your hands would probably get tangled if you were to run your fingers through them - moreover breaking a nail in the process.

taehyung pulled a chair over, completing the triangle shape.
"do you recall jungkook's not so heavenly sundae?"

"it was rich indeed.." jungkook bugged in.
"it wasn't, right taehyung?"

he nodded, jungkook sulking in his stool seeing as his friend of many years didn't take his side but instead binded with a girl he hasn't even known for months.

as a trio, taehyung was caught in the center of your obnoxious conversation while you and jungkook fought back and forth with your words - ordering more beverages.

"case closed, who won?" now it was up for him to decide, taehyung blanked out clueless and stared at you with confusion.

truthfully, he wasn't listening. just enjoying the drinks you ordered.
he pointed at jungkook still sipping on the straw, a gasp leaving your mouth.

"you're serious?" disbelief was obvious on your face, making the idiot laugh at you.
taehyung got up from his seat and ran off into the pit of bodies, knowing that you had the guts to beat his ass at a public bar.

and just when you were about to run after him, jungkook stopped you.
"let's dance."

cosmopolitan, 5:51am.
your pov.

hands locked together as you walked down the long corridor, your brain released a mood-boosting chemical that made you feel more bonded with him than ever.

jungkook holding your hand invoked a positive feeling in him, and just that felt like a way to express your fondness and perhaps romantic feelings.

his suit laid over your shoulders, the scent of his cologne still lingering on the jacket that he lended to keep your warm.

after this night it was safe to say you were the closest you've ever been together.
turning the left corner, he spoke up to the silence.

"did you have fun?"
"the most fun i've experienced in a long time.." trying to resist drawing attention to your content smile, you bit down on your lip.

"thank you, for inviting me." you stopped in front of your suite, face to face with him seeing his lips curve into a smile.

"i have a poker tournament tomorrow at 8pm, maybe you could be my partner?" chuckling at his request, you bid your goodbyes and jungkook turned to walk away until you called out his name.

"wait jungkook..."
the man turned on his heel to face the woman who walked up to him. the longing lust was enough to answer all their prayers, his piercing eyes traveling from hers to her lips. it was one way to put her feelings into words.

most of us have encountered this difficulty at some time or another. it often happens just when we most need to be able to explain ourselves - when we're feeling something particularly strongly or in a crisis.
his strawberry lips were a calling, an attraction that she wanted to show a modern form of affection.

but she couldn't, because a click of the suite doors signified that someone came out.
"y/n?"