part sixteen.

" URBAN AND NIGHT. "

LINQ promenade, 7:32pm.

Walking behind Jungkook's guy friends, they all communicated amidst each other while he socialized with you.

No matter how many times you told him to spend time with the others, he denied and stuck by your side the whole night.

6 boys cease at ghirardelli, a famed candy store known for its chocolates and ice cream sundae drenched with homemade hot fudge.

"I'll wait outside, go with your friends..." you let go of his hand, seeing him run cutely over to taehyung and whispering in his ear. Standing by the water fountain, you suddenly started smiling.

Drink, dine, shop and play. You discovered why locals love the LINQ by coming out to check out all of their great entertainment. Celebrate, taste, shop, explore the strip's best meeting place and drink specials at many of the popular venues.

The possibilities were endless, considering that you spent your nightfall with the man who seeked for the softness of your heart.

It was Jeon Jungkook that allured you.
Sunk in your thoughts, he embraced you from behind after his friends entered in the store.

"Wasn't gonna let you stay out here alone."
"If anyone, you'd be the kidnapper." spinning you around, he tilted his head to the side while raising his right eyebrow amused.

"You're quite satirist tonight, I should do something about that." one hand caressed the curve on your figure while the other cupped your cheek.

If you read the situation correctly, his body language gave off an initial movement that even you couldn't resist shoving him away.

You hesitantly looked up at him, the swirls of emotion you saw there made you gasp. Partiality and intimacy. However, before you could ponder about it further, he pulled you to him and covered your mouth with his in a soft kiss.

He kissed you and the world fell away. It was slow and delicate, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below your ear, his thumb caressing your cheek as Jungkook made you feel like nothing mattered.

Easing into it for just a little longer, you both pulled away to rest your foreheads against each other.
His lips glossed over after the experience of your first kiss turned into memories and was slowly fading away.

His soft spot truly was yours.

"Make yourself at home."
Jungkook and you arrived in his suite after walking back from LINQ, his room had a few minor changes from yours.

Instead of white walls his were painted grey, it was organized and there were no signs of clothes thrown on the floor nor leftover food on his tables.

You left to go explore, leaving him behind to store away the dessert in the black mini fridge his friends grabbed on the way at the ghirardelli.

Spacious bedroom and living room areas, master bathroom with bubbler tub and powder room, the elegant suite featured many private views of the Las Vegas strip.

The suite's sliding glass doors open to an oversized private terrace with spectacular views of the famous fountain show, allowing fresh air and sunlight to pour into the interior. The suite has two large bathrooms, with a bubbler tub in the master bath – amenities that make this luxury suite with a terrace such a desireable space for Jungkook's taste.

You grazed your fingers over the black and white painting that was illuminated by the ceramic table lamp, the tone in the art subtle and texture being smooth.

"Done admiring my place?" you can sense the big smirk on his face from behind, turning on your feet to look at him laying down on his king sized bed with his arms crossed behind his head.

"Not quiet."
"Mm.." he hummed amused, relaxing with the cool air fanning his face.

"Let me know when you're done lurking my expanse." Jungkook blew away the lingering hair feathering his forehead, hearing your footsteps come closer as he opened his eyes to see you at the foundation of his mattress.

"You mistake my intentions, Jeon." stripping off your outer jacket with a playful smile, you allowed it to fall down to your elbows and expose your bare skin with your collarbone.

If teasing Jungkook didn't give you the most dumbfounded face then you would be lying.
Crawling on his bed, he grabbed your wrist to draw you onto his lap causing an airy laugh to leave your mouth.

This time, it was your turn to look at him amused.
"Bold move darling, but I wouldn't continue if I were you."

"Don't act like you weren't the charmer all evening.."
you whispered, leaning closer to the point where both of your lips brushed over each other.

"Huh, is that a fact?" if you could do it, so could Jungkook. Two can play that game.
You let out a slow controlled breath and attempted to loosen your body movements.

"Maybe I'm just bluffing..."
At the prominence of your voice, the man grew eager and irritated seeing how vulnerable he was underneath you.

Exhilarated from the tension between you both, Jungkook gently leans in and captures your lips for a quick moment before pulling apart and opening his eyes.

You stared at each other, deep into each other's eyes. His full of wonder and love, while yours full of curiosity and lust.

You two were unable to contain yourselves anymore, Jungkook holds your head in his hands and pulls you into a fiery and passionate kiss. Your hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique.

The sound of urban and night, his speaker playing the R&B mix connected through his mobile.
And to you, you couldn't fight against the thoughts that were going through head.

It warned you to stop, but those kisses were now your salvation and torment.
He left your lips to grab the ends of his shirt and pull it over his head, revealing his tattooed shoulders as he tossed it to the floor.

You trailed your hand down his defined chest, grazing over his soft skin as it caressed over the tatted features of his.

Yanking you back to lock your lips, you also removed the remaining jacket from your arms and deepened the kiss.

It's the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible.

No words are spoken but a story worthy of you guys was communicated.
Jungkook trails soft pecks down to your neck in a gentle embrace as you let out little anticipatory whimpering at his touch.

As he kissed and bit at your neck, you opened your eyes while straddled on top of his strong, muscular body.

Following your attention to the open drawer, you were suddenly burdened with guilt.
What you just did you could not undo, the white two drawer nightstand showing that it has been dug and searched thoroughly by your brothers arrangement.

"Jungkook... This doesn't feel right."