I

"Sweetie, dinner is ready! Please call your sister!"

"Alright mom!" I walk out of my room and knock on my sisters door.

"Sis, dinner is ready." No response.

"Sis?" Not a single word was heard. I assumed she was asleep, so I slowly open the door to wake her up.
What I saw when I opened the door was very shocking.

"W-What..." My sister was in bed, naked, snoring.
I immediately ran out and closed the door as quietly as I could, making sure she wasn't awake.

"What did I just witness..." I murmured under my breath. I took a deep breath in and walked down stairs.

"Mom, I think she is sleeping. There was no response when I knocked on her door." I said calmly to my mother, as she prepared the table.

"Alright, let me wake her up." A few seconds later, I could hear my mother screaming.

"Shin Yuna! Why are you naked?!"

"M-Mom! I always sleep like this...!"

"You should've at least told me! I thought you did something else..." Yuna knew what she was talking about.

"Mom...that's disgusting...now please get out. I'll put on some clothes..." Mom closed the door, and came down stairs with a face of complete shock.

"Mom-"

"W-We don't talk about it anymore. Just eat...it is your first day of high school after all." After the incident this morning, the house was silent, and no noise could be heard.

My sister came down eventually, embarrassed. By thats time, I ran upstairs to take a nice warm shower, hoping to move past the incident this morning.

As time passed, I was dressed and ready to leave. I checked up on my sister, hoping she was prepared. She nodded, as I start walking down stairs.

"Y/N...Look at you. You've grown up so fast. Your first day of high school!" I smiled, knowing that my mom was proud of my achievements.

"Yea...I think Dad would be proud of me as well."

"Of course he would...and I promise he'll send you a message as soon as the day is over. Be sure to make a lot of friends!" I nodded. I hugged my mom, and walked out to the front, waiting for Yuna.

"Sorry Y/N...Can we go now?" She says as she burst through the door. I nod, and patted her head.

"Don't worry...you'll be fine!" I say to her. She smiles and gives me a hug.

"You're very thoughtful. I'm lucky that you're my brother...you aren't like the other boys who tease and bully there sisters." I blushed from the compliment. I was a very timid person, and rarely had any friends, but my kindness and optimism led me to who I am as a person today.

"And I'm lucky to have a caring sister like you Yuna...now lets go!" We started walking to school...with a hope that we would get the best in the future...