VI

Y/N's POV :

Wonyoung, Sakura and I were sitting down at the school garden eating our lunch. We admired the red roses, the vibrant colors of the flowers, the warmth of the sun shining down on us.

"Y/N...?" Wonyoung said, as she tugged my shirt.

"Hmm?"

"D-Do you want to hang out after school...?" My heart just skipped a beat. On the first day, a girl asked me out. Oh...how lucky can I be...

"W-Well I have to pick up my little sister and drop her at my house. I-"

"It's okay! You can do that..." Her mood became dimmer. She looked down, her eyes showing sadness. I lifted her face up with my hand.

"Yes...I will hang out with you after school." I guess that worked. She immediately smiled and gave me a hug. As I look across from her, I see Sakura watching us. She was looking away...but smiling.

"Y/N!" A girl with a husky voice called out. I knew exactly who it was...

"Yuri?" Wonyoung locked her arms with me, as we watching Yuri walk to us with another girl.

"Who is this?" I asked. Yuri gestured the girl to talk, but instead, the girl ran behind her.

"Her name is Minju!"

"Oh, hello!" I said with a smile. I felt the need to smile, hoping it may comfort her. She appeared to be frightened or scared...

"Hello, I'm Wonyoung! And the girl behind you is Sakura!"

"Hello!" Sakura said. Minju stepped away from Yuri.

"H-Hello..."

"Oh, no need to be shy around us! We're friendly!"
Minju looked down. Her fingers, hands, and legs were shaking a little bit.

"Are you holding something in? Something that's making you feel like this? If you want, you can tell us." I said. Minju took a deep breath and looked directly at me.

"D-Do you think...I'm pretty...?!"

"Yes."

Her expression changed. She looked...surprised.

"A-Are you sure...? You think I'm pretty...?" I nodded. Minju suddenly bursted into tears. She sat right next to Sakura, crying. Sakura rubbed Minju's back, while Wonyoung and I stood up.

I gestured to Wonyoung that I would handle this. She nodded and sat back down, eating her food.
I walked over to Minju and kneeled down.

"You are self conscious about your image...aren't you...?" She finally raised her head...nodding.
I wiped her tears off with my thumb and held her right hand.

"Hey. You're beautiful you know. Trust me, I understand how you feel. In the past, I didn't like how I looked. I didn't like anything about me...but then I changed. I realized that...I should love myself. I should think that I'm the coolest and most attractive person on this earth. It boosted my mood, and overall, how I feel about myself. Think positive about yourself." Her eyes glistened as she looked at me, making me slightly blush. I stood up and gave her a hug.

"T-Thank you..." She said, as she dug her face into my shirt. I caressed her hair as Sakura continued to rub her back.

"No worries. We can be friends now...right?" She nodded and released me. I walked away and sat back next to Wonyoung.

"You really are unbelievable Y/N. You helped 4 girls in the span of a day..." Wonyoung said.

"What can I say...it's the right thing to do..."

Wonyoung's POV :

If only you knew...how perfect you are.

So perfect...that I already fell for you the first few hours of knowing you...

I can tell the other 3 you met have caught feelings as well...

I'm not losing anytime soon...