II

"Alright Yuna...I'll pick you up as soon as school is over. Be safe." She nods and kisses my cheek. I watch her skip into then school. Yuna was in her last year of middle school(8th grade), while I was about to experience my first year of high school.

Luckily, our schools were near each other, so we were able to get to each other quickly. Yuna disappeared from my sight, to which I start walking. The area we lived in was very beautiful. The sun shined, the grass glistened, and it was very peaceful...most of the time
As I was walking past the alley, I could hear people talking. I stopped to take a look, and what I saw surprised me.

"P-Please no...I just want to go to school!" The girl yelled. She was surrounded by 3 guys. The girls knees looking bruised and scraped. I thought to myself, did they hurt her?

"Listen here sweetie, you want to go to school? Go ahead...after we have some fun.." The guy and his friends laughed and cheered. I looked at the girls face one last time. She had a look of distress.

I saw the 3 boys start unbuckling there belts. That was when I took action...

"Hey, who is going first?"

"You go ahead boss, I'll be- ahh!"

"Wha- oww!"

"The hell...?" The guy suddenly sees 2 bodies on the ground, and one in front of him. He slowly backed up, accidentally tripping on a piece of trash.

"What are you doing to this girl?" I said with an eyebrow raised.

"I-I was taking her to school..." I looked to her, in which she shakes her head. I looked at the guy and scoffed.

"How pathetic of you...hurting a girl trying to go to school. Pathetic." The guy suddenly gets up, which his fists clenched.

"You imbecile..." He runs at me at full speed, but he wasn't using his brain. I easily dodge his punch and trip him, as his face meets the ground. He tries to attack, but couldn't from the pain.

"Don't bother. See, I didn't even attack you once. That's all on you. Do not attack any other girls in this neighborhood you hear me. You'll see my face if you do." The 3 boys slowly stand up and nod. In a short second, they ran off. I gave them a death glare, but turn around to care for the girl.

"Hello...are you alright?" I offer my hand to her. She humbly accepts and gives me a hug. I respond back in the same manner.

"Thank you...I was just trying to go to school, but those boys forced me into this alleyway. I think they were going to do some...naughty stuff to me." Tears slowly started coming out of her eyes. I sighed and wiped them off her face.

"You'll be fine. They will leave you alone, and many other girls now that I have dealt with them." She smiled, and continued to thank me.

"You look like a high school student too?" I nodded.

"Freshmen?" I nodded again. Her eyes widen.

"W-What school do you go too?"

"Sunny High. And you?" She grabs both of my hands.

"Me too! Want to walk together?" I laugh and nod back.

"Speaking of which...I don't know your name."

"Oh, I'm sorry...my name is Jang Wonyoung. And you are?"

"Park Y/N, but you can just call me Y/N."

"Well, thank you Y/N...for saving me. If you weren't here, who knows what they would've done..." She picks up her backpack and grabs a pen and paper. She goes to the wall and starts writing something. As she finished, she goes up to me and hands me the paper.

"My number...if you don't mind..." I smile and give her my contact information as well.

"Let's not be late now." I said, laughing. She nodded and proceeds to lock her arms with me. I slightly blush, as we walked towards the school.