X

"Y/N!" I closed my locker door and turned to see Yujin running towards me.

"Oh, hey Yujin. What brings you here?"

"W-Well, it's my first time seeing you here at school..." She said as she catches her breath.

"I see...then would you like to hang out with my group of friends later?"

"Yes! Can I bring one of my friends along as well? In all honesty...I'm her only friend, and she is a very nice girl...but she doesn't interact with people..."

"Of course, the more the merrier."

"Thank you Y/N!" I smiled and gave her a pat on the head, as I walk towards my chemistry class.

"Alright, I will now announce your partners for the lab..." Today was the day where we would be mixing all sorts of chemicals to see what would happen. The chemistry teacher also chose our partners, meaning I may get someone I do not know well...

"Wonyoung...Sakura..." The teacher said. I sighed...understanding how lucky they were to get each other.

"Y/N..."

"And..."

"Chaewon."

I turned to my right to see a girl with short hair stand up. There was an empty space next to her, so I stood up and walked over. As I approached her, I gave a light smile and gave my full attention towards the teacher.

After he was done with the instructions, we were able to start. I looked back at Chaewon, and noticed her staring at me. She immediately looked away when we locked eyes, making me giggle.

"Hello, my name is Y/N." I said to her. She turned her head towards the table and covered her face.

"I-I'm Chaewon. N-Nice to meet you..." She extended her hand out towards my direction, while facing away from me. I  shook it and started to look at the items on the table. After examining the instructions that were written on paper and checking all the materials, I felt good about this experiment.

"So, are you ready?" I asked. She nodded, and we put on our safety goggles. On my end, I was pouring the substances into the beakers, making sure everything was perfect. I turned to see what Chaewon was doing, and to my surprise, she was doing fairly well. I was overjoyed that I had a partner who actually knew what they were doing...

"Chaewon, I finished. What about you?"

"I-I'm almost done. I'm just having a little trouble here..." I noticed she was trying to pour a chemical into the beaker, but her hand was shaking.

"I see...you don't want it to spill?" She nodded.

"C-Can I be of assistance?"

"S-Sure..." I stood behind Chaewon and placed my hand over hers. She flinched when I grabbed it, but little by little, she became less tensed. I guided her as she slowly poured the liquid into the beaker. We stayed in this position for a minute, hoping we wouldn't mess up...

"W-We did it...!" She placed the beaker with the liquid inside and turned towards me.

"T-Thank you for doing that...It felt weird at first, but it made me feel calmer." We both laughed and continued to chat...

Sakura's POV :

"Wonyoung, they seem to be having a good time." I said, looking at Y/N and Chaewon.

"I guess...That girl is lucky..." I looked at Wonyoung with a puzzling look.

"I-I mean...she is lucky enough to have Y/N as a partner! He is really smart you know..." Wonyoung's cheeks formed a light pink color, making Wonyoung cover her face.

"Oh Wonyoung, what will we do with you.." I said. It was fairly obvious Wonyoung was interested in one particular person, but...

I'm not going to give Y/N away that easily...