V

"History is so complicated..." I said to Wonyoung as we walk out of the class.

"When will we ever use this..." I nodded. We were currently on our way to lunch, until we heard 2 voices yelling from behind us.

We turn around to see Yuri and Sakura running towards us. They stopped and started panting.

"You guys...walk so fast..." Sakura said, taking in air. Yuri sat on the floor to catch her breath, which I found cute.

"Oh...I'm sorry." I bowed down. I respect women more than I respect myself...and the fact that I allowed 2 of them to run after me. What a sin...

"Yah! Don't bow to your friends..." I looked up to see the hamster pouting. I giggled and patted her head.

"We've only known each other for a few hours, but I feel like we're going to be very close in the future..." They all agreed, as we start walking towards the cafeteria...

Yuri's POV :

"Y/N, Wonyoung, Sakura...I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll meet up with you guys later." They nodded, and walked off. I entered the bathroom and entered a stall.

I closed it and sat on the toilet seat. While I was doing my business, I heard sobbing from another stall. I couldn't just sit here...

"H-Hello...?" I said, calling out to the person.

Silence...

I knew someone was there...but why would they refuse to be helped...? I finish my business and opened the stall. I washed my hands, and started walking towards a different stall.

I tried opening it, to which it was locked. Bingo.

"I know you're in there..."

"W-What do you want with me...?" The girl said.

"I just wanted to know if you're alright."

"Y-Yes...I am..."

"Then why are you crying..."

"B-Because..."

"Please open the door...It'll make this easier." A minute after I said that, the door opened. A beautiful girl was revealed, sitting on the toilet clothed.

"What is a beautiful maiden like you crying over?"

"B-Beautiful...? Y-You think I'm beautiful...?" I nodded.

"Hell yeah you are. I wished I had a face like you!"

"B-But...you don't think I look like a frog...?"

"Hmm...no?" The girl suddenly started to cry again.
I went up to her and gave her a hug.

"My name is Yuri...what's yours?"

"M-Minju..."

"Nice to meet you Minju...I don't think I can fix whatever situation you are in right now, but I know someone who can..."