XI

After chemistry, I offered Chaewon to eat lunch with us. However, she hid her face and politely refused, as she ran away. I gave Wonyoung and Sakura a warm smile, as they watched what happened, and gestured them to come along.

"Y/N, how do you feel about...love?" Sakura asked. I was surprised by the sudden question, but it did not bother me.

"Well, I suppose it's a feeling most people should have. They can give love, but must feel it themselves."

"What about you, have you ever received or given love?" Wonyoung said, as she popped into the conversation.

"Well, you know me. I don't normally talk to people, only the people I'm comfortable with...so I don't recall giving my love to anyone yet. On the other hand...I have received love from certain people..." I said, side eyeing Wonyoung. She knew what I meant and blushed. I laughed and patted her head, as Sakura looked at me.

"W-Well...Y/N..."

"Yes Sakura?" I looked straight into her eyes, and a few seconds later, she turned her head away.

"F-Forget it..."

"Alright."

"Y/N!" A scream can be heard across the hallway, as people turned there heads to both the voice and myself. I felt embarrassed, but looked towards the voice. To my surprise, it was Yujin...and Chaewon.

"H-Hello...Yujin...Chaewon..." Yujin looked at me, and then to Chaewon.

"You know him?" She asked as Chaewon nodded.

"We met...an hour ago actually."

"That makes life a lot easier! You see Y/N, my Chaewon here does not have any friends except me!"

"Y-Yujin! Remember whose older!" Chaewon said in an annoyed tone.

"And remember who is very social and can get boys to like her!"

"You have never gotten a boy to like you..."

"You want to bet Unnie?"

"I'd like to see you try..." They both glared at each other intensely, until Yujin looked towards me.

"Oh Y/N..." She walked closer to me...and closer...until...

"Yujin!" Wonyoung said, pulling me away from her.
Yujin laughed, watching the younger ones actions.

"You must really find Y/N interesting Wonyoung...but I might snatch him for myself if you make the wrong move. Let's head to lunch!"

"Wha-"

"Don't talk or question anything..." Wonyoung said looking straight at the ground. I giggled and grabbed her arm.

"Let's go?" Her face seemed very surprised, as she skillfully locks her arm with mine.

"Y-Yes..."

Why do you make me feel this way Y/N...