XIII

After a few more minutes of discussion, we all head towards my room. I was very worried, since I didn't clean my room this morning. I sighed it off and opened the door.

"Oh wow Y/N..." Yuri said as she entered.

"A very spacious room! Super cool!" My jaw dropped.

"It's a little messy, but it looks very good!" She added.

"Thank you I guess..." The three girls jumped onto my bed, repositioning themselves into comfortable positions.

"So...why are we in my room?" I asked.

"Good question Y/N, but we would like to ask the questions first please." Yuri said.

"Very assertive...alright..." I walked up to my desk and started to drink water.

"Good. Y/N, who do you like the best out of the three of us?" My eyes widened, as I choked on the water. I swallowed it and fell onto the floor, immediately looking at Yuri.

"Excuse me...what?!"

"Y/N, it is a very straight forward question with 3 options to choose from." She said, crossing her arms. I looked at the other two, glaring at me.

"Can I choose option number 4...the option where I like you all equally...?"

"Correct Y/N! You got it right!" All three of them released there death glares and clapped, as I sighed from the pressure.

"Next question..."

"Who do you have a crush on?" Yujin asked.

"As of now...no one." I confidently said...knowing I was lying. The mood suddenly shifted, from happy to gloomy.

"..."

"Let's move on...how about you girls?" They looked up with questionable glances.

"Who do you girls have crushes on?"

"W-Wha-?!" Yuri and Yujin had flustered faces, while Wonyoung looked down.

"No one! No one! I don't like any boy!" Yujin quickly said, Yuri agreeing with her in the process. I laughed and patted there heads.

"Don't worry, you girls will find the right one someday. He'll be one lucky guy.." There faces turned red as they looked away. I giggled and went to the door.

"I'm going to order some pizza, don't do anything cheeky without me." As I exited the room, I felt...a warm feeling...

Wonyoung's POV :

Y/N...

"Yuri-Unnie...why didn't you tell Y/N you have a crush on him..." Yujin asked.

"W-Well, it's because Wonyoung has a crush on him. She is high over heels for him."

"Yah!" I said, flustered.

"What's your excuse Yujin, you like him too!" Yuri replied.

"W-Well..."

"Unnies...whoever Y/N chooses will be one happy girl...his heart is our goal...and we have competition." I said, remembering the other girls who share similar feelings.

"We will always be friends...so let's just have fun trying to win a boys heart..." The mood suddenly lightened. We all agreed and patiently waited for
Y/N.

I hope you pick me in the end Y/N...It doesn't matter how...I just want you to love me...

_________________________________

Surprise!

I updated!

Nothing else to say...

Sorry for the wait...

School is something else..

Give me ideas for the next couple of chapters! Which member should Y/N meet in the next one?