XII

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing beside me. I straightened myself up and answered the call, not checking who called.

"Hello? Y/N...?"

"Who is this..." I said groggily.

"It's Yujin. Wonyoung, Yuri and I are at your front door..."

"W-What...? Why...?"

"Well it's Saturday...and I thought we could hang out." I stretched my arms as I placed the phone back on the table.

"How long have you been waiting there?"

"About...15 minu-"

"What?!" I ended the call, dropped my phone and ran downstairs, immediately opening the door to see the 3 girls.

"C-Come in!" I grabbed and brought them inside, immediately shutting the door.

"You guys should've called me earlier!" They looked at each other and giggled.

"First of all...we knew you were sleeping. We wanted you to sleep more...but Yuri was impatient..." Yujin said, looking at Yuri.

"...Haha...sorry." I sighed, as a smile formed on my face.

"Y/N...are you going to handle that?" Wonyoung pointed at my bare torso, making me realize...I wasn't wearing a shirt.

"Oh my...I should. Give me a minute girls." I ran upstairs, immediately barging into my Moms room.

"Mom!" I yelled, hoping to wake her up.

"What Y/N..." She said, as her eyes slowly opened.

"Please make breakfast! My friends are here!" She sighed and stood up, walking out of the room to make food.

"Thank God..." I walked back into my room and wore a simple tank top, grabbing my phone and placing it in my pocket.

I ran back down the stairs to see the three sitting down conversing with Yuna. I smiled from the seen, as I joined them and sat in between Yujin and Wonyoung.

"So Y/N, who are these beautiful young girls?" Mom said in the kitchen.

"You already know Wonyoung. The one that looks like a puppy is Yujin, and the one that looks like a hamster is Yuri."

"Yah! Y/N!" They both yelled, as they slapped my arm. Wonyoung and I laughed, as the food arrived.

"Nice to meet you two. Please visit anytime. I want Y/N to come out of his room more often!" All the girls laughed.

"We definitely will!" Yuri said, as she locked her arm with mine. Yuna noticed, and immediately turned away. I turned towards her, giving a smile. She smiled back, her face radiating.

"So what brings you all here?" Yuna asked, as she turned back towards us.

"We thought we could just bond with Y/N! It is the weekend after all. Might as well get to know each other a little better." Wonyoung said.

"Of course you can. Yuna and I were about to go shopping, so feel free." Mom said. I sighed and looked at the three.

"Let's go girls."