IV

"Sakura...what happened back there...?"

"W-What you say back there...is normal..." She looked down.

"Those guys have been bullying me for the past few months. They always take advantage of me, since I'm rich. Today...I thought today was the day...I can stand up for myself...but that backfired..." I turned to Wonyoung, watching her face. I could tell she felt the pain too, after the morning incident today.

"Well, lucky we were there to step in. You don't have to worry about them any longer...just stick around us and you'll be safe." I lift her chin up. She smiled, and stood up.

"Can I see your schedule Sakura?" She nodded and took it out from her pocket. She handed it to me, as I slowly read it.

"Oh my. You have the same classes as Wonyoung and I. Now we can really protect you!" I handed the schedule back to her. I turn to Wonyoung and ruffle her hair.

"Let's go to class." We all started walking down the hallway, getting ready to write a new chapter in our lives...

We enter the room right as the bell rung. I was so relieved I wasn't late on the first day...especially in the first class. I looked to the board to see an image being projected.

The image was the assigned seats that was made a week before school. I looked at the board and looked at the tables. In some odd coincidence, I was seating in a group of 4...with Wonyoung and Sakura.

We all looked at each other and started walking towards the desk. From afar, a girl can be seen looking out the window. As we approach our seats, the girl turned her attention towards us.

"Hello! My name is Yuri!"

"Hi, my name is Y/N!"

"My name is Wonyoung!" She did a little spin and a wink. My face suddenly turned red...

"I-I'm Sakura!" After our introductions, we sat in our seats. I sat next to Wonyoung, while Sakura sat across from her and Yuri sat across from me.

We talked all through class. In some cases, I felt embarrassed and looked at my other classmates. A good majority of them were girls...which really didn't bother me. The bell rang, and students started to exit the class.

"Hang out at lunch?" Yuri asked. The three of us nodded. We separated and walked to our next class...

In The Girls Bathroom

"W-Why..." The mysterious girl said in the stall...

"No one wants to be friends with a girl like me..." Tears started falling from her eyes.

"No one would love a girl like me..."

Who is it...?