III

After a few minutes of walking, we finally arrived. Wonyoung's arms were still locked with mine, which kind of made my heart flutter. She was so cute, and had a very bubbly personality.

"Wonyoung...I have a nickname for you!" She looked at me and tilted her head.

"Giant Baby!" She laughed and playfully punched my arm.

"Can I see your schedule?" I nodded as I reached for it in my pocket. I handed it to her, as she carefully studied it. She smiled.

"We have every single class together!" I was surprised, but kind of happy.

"That's great! Let's head to first period." She nodded, as we walk to our first class...

"S-Stop...!" As Wonyoung and I were walking down the hallway, we saw a huge crowd. We both looked at each other and started walking towards the ruckus.

To my surprise, there was a girl, back against the locker, surrounded by 2 boys. She seemed frightened, as her hand was shaking rapidly.

"Give us money." She shook her head rapidly, in which the boy kicked the locker next to her. I heard a few people whisper that she was a rich girl, and that she was bullied everyday for money.

Today was the day she tried standing up for herself, but now she's in this situation. I looked at Wonyoung, watching her worried face. I placed my hand on her head, ruffling her hair.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the girl. My locker was surprisingly and conveniently right next to where they were, which was perfect...

I immediately stood right next to one of the boys and opened my locker. The crowd suddenly turned there attention on me, as if I was crazy. I placed all my utensils and books in there and closed it. When I turned around, I saw everyone staring at me.

"What...?" I said. I stretched my arms slowly...and immediately grabbed the girls wrist. The boys were caught off guard and fell, as I kicked both of there legs. The crowd started to cheer for me, as I pull the girl away from them. I grab Wonyoung's wrist on the way as well, and started walking to a secluded area...

"Hey...are you alright?" She shook her head.
Wonyoung and I looked at each other. We were both concerned.

"It's okay...you'll be safe now. They won't bother you again." After a few seconds of saying that, she wiped her tears and looked up.

"My name is Y/N, and this is Wonyoung."

"M-My...name is...Sakura..."