VII

After meeting Minju, the rest of the school day was uneventful. The teachers were nice, and for some odd reason, kind of likable.

As the final bell rang, a whole stampede of students rushed through the halls. They have just completed there first day of high school, which can be big for some people. As they rampage through the long hall ways, I was in the back with Wonyoung.

"Y/N...?"

"Hmm?"

"S-So we are still going to hang out...right?" I nodded.

"Let me drop off my little sister first, if that's fine with you..."

"Of course it is! Family is always a priority!" We continued to talk as we walk to my sisters school.

A few minutes later, I could see Yuna sitting on a bench waiting. I called out her name, as she turned her head and ran towards me.

"Y/N!" She hugged my torso, as I laugh.

"How was your first day of school Yuna?"

"Oh! It was amazing! I met so many new people, and made so many new friends! My new friend Ryujin is so cool, and I have another friend named Lia! She is an ama- Y/N who is that?" She stopped and pointed at Wonyoung.

"This is Wonyoung." Wonyoung waved and gave her a cheerful smile.

"Wha- my brother already has a girlfriend on his first day of high school?!" I immediately covered her mouth and sighed.

"Don't. Even. Please." She nodded as I took my hand off her mouth.

"Let's go home now Yuna...Wonyoung and I are going to hang out later." I grabbed Yuna and Wonyoung's backpack, and started walking back to our house.

"Alright Yuna. Go inside and tell Mom what I'm doing." She nodded. I gave her a hug, before she entered the front door. As the door closed, I faced towards Wonyoung.

"Well, Well, Well. Let's get going! The day is bright." She laughed and nodded. Wonyoung locked arms with me once again, as we started walking to a nearby park.

"So Y/N...how do you feel about love?"

"That's an odd question to ask..."

"N-No...you don't have to ans-"

"I'm just kidding. Don't feel worried. Love. It's a very strong feeling to have and give, and it's makes you feel very good in the inside."

"I agree! What about love towards a certain person?"
That question kind of threw me off guard...

"Well...it's like if a girl likes a guy. It isn't really love...you are attracted by the person, but that doesn't mean you love him."

"That makes sens-" Wonyoung stopped walking, which made me stop. I looked at her, as her eyes were focused on one thing. A restaurant. That gave me an idea...

I started walking towards the restaurant, as Wonyoung was confused by my sudden movement and action. We booked a table for 2, and sat where we were going to dine. Luckily, we were able to be seated next to each other, and not across. I would feel a little uncomfortable if that happened...

"Y/N...you didn't have to take me here..."

"Why not...? A beautiful angel like you deserves to eat here..." I said, hoping to make her feel flustered.

"I-I..." She blushed and dug her head into my shoulder. The waiter arrived and placed our food onto the table. I shook Wonyoung to let go, in which she did. She stared at the food, looking at every detail of it.

"Oh...my..." I gestured for her to eat...and boy...did she eat.

"Wonyoung...you ate a lot...!" She nodded as she wiped her hands clean.

"You ate a lot as well! Don't place everything on me!" I laughed, knowing what she said was true. I checked the time. 9:27 pm.

"Wonyoung, how long have we been here?"

"I guess...a couple of hours? We talked a lot..." I nodded.

"Wonyo-" Wonyoung turned her head, looking me straight in the eyes. I saw hers as well. Her eyes...they were shining. At that moment, I was not only mesmerized by her personality...but her beauty as well. I snapped out of it eventually, and realized Wonyoung was in a trance as well.

I touched her cheek with my hand, making her flinch. Before I was able it to let go, she placed it back on her cheek. My face started to become red...in which I started to blush.

"Your hand is warm..."

"Wonyoung...my heart feels warm..."

"So does mine...Do you think...?"

"Maybe...b-but we just met a few hours ago..."

"Fair point..." She said.

"Let's just...get to know each other a little bit more...and become closer..." I suggested. She nodded, as she finally releases her hand off of my hand.

As I stood up, I faced Wonyoung.

"Today was a good day...well. It had his positives and negatives...but you're one of the positive..." She gave me a cute smile...and gestured me to come closer. I leaned in, and suddenly...I felt something touch my face. Realizing what Wonyoung did...I fell back down on the seat. She laughed and intertwined fingers with my hand.

"Wait for me..." She said.

____________________________________

📝: Today is IZ*ONE's 2nd Anniversary and Wonyoung's birthday! I do not regret stanning IZ*ONE and becoming a Wiz*One. It might actually be the best decision of my life.

I love all of IZ*ONE equally...but Wonyoung hits me differently. I guess that's why she is my ultimate bias...!

Wonyoung ❤️ IZ*ONE