Chapter 28

I groaned as I felt a tickling sensation from my nose. It went down to my lips, to my neck. My eyebrows furrowed when I felt something wet against my collar.

I immediately opened my eyes.

Keelan was staring at me with hooded eyes.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He smirked playfully. "I was hoping you won't wake up with what I'm doing."

"Let me sleep, Keelan." I groaned as I turned away from him. He chuckled behind me. I gasped when I felt his hand lowering down from my waist towards my-

"Keelan!" I got up and restrained his hands. I hovered over him and trapped him. He was fucking sniggering which made me more annoyed. I frowned when I could feel his naked chest with mine. I looked at our chests. My eyes widened with the realization of our nudity.

I grabbed the blanket and covered myself. Keelan was already full on laughing. I grabbed the pillow and smacked him in the face. He stopped laughing and instead gave me a wicked grin.

He lunged at me.

I squealed. He starts kissing me while placing himself in between my legs. I can feel him against mine.

---

The kitchen was noisy when Keelan and I went down for breakfast. I realized a lot of people were here. Keelan's parents and sister, and surprisingly Ren and Sierra are here. Stefano was absent, obviously because he's early for his work.

Everyone was quiet for a moment when they saw us.

"Gimme that hundred bucks, I won." Ren broke the silence. Sierra muttered incoherent curses as she gave the bill. Keelan and I's eyebrows raised in curiosity.

"I can't believe you let me down, Keelan boy." Sierra said with a huff.

Ren laughed. "I told you so." Everyone laughed along with him.

"What the hell is going on here?" Keelan asked, obviously a bit irritated.

"They betted on whether Kyree stays here overnight and apparently Ren won against Sierra." Avery explained with amusement. Keelan glared at the two of them while I feel like hiding.

"Come on, son. You two sit down and eat. And you, boy, need to go to your class." Keith pointed at Ren. Ren pulled away from leaning against the kitchen island.

"I'll gladly leave with my one hundred dollars." Ren apparently was trying to point it out to Sierra.

Sierra rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever. I'll get you next time." Everyone chuckled from their banter. Ren patted Keelan's shoulder before leaving. Keelan nodded to his friend.

"Come sit here, dear." Alanna beckoned me to sit beside her.

Avery served breakfast for us. Sierra went out to check Cade and Luca playing in the living room. The morning started with random conversation. His parents were both chatterboxes. Avery despite busy cleaning the dirty dishes would join our conversation. Surprisingly, Keelan was the only one who was pretty quiet. He would only stare at me in between and then went back to eating his breakfast. Sometimes he joins the conversation but most of the time he's quiet.

I enjoyed our chatter so much that we forgot to observe the time. I still have to go home and change. I already showered here though.

"You can borrow my dress so you won't have to go home." Avery suggested.

"Are you sure? The dress will probably be too big for me." I laughed at my own joke. I mean this woman is taller than me and she has really beautiful curves.