Prologue

Twenty years ago, there was barrier that separated the Isle of Lost home of most infamous villains fromyour beloved fairytales and Auradon home of your noble kings, queens and their kind sidekicks. 

However, four very special villains' kids that are better known as the VKs got the chance of a lifetime tolive out a happily ever after on Auradon. My story started sixteen years ago when Auradon had firstborn queen, well soon to be queen. 

My name is Savannah Rose, the princess of Auradon and daughter of King Benjamin and Queen Mal,granddaughter of Beast, former queen Belle, Hades and Maleficent. Quite the unusual family if I do sayso myself. I am the heir to the throne and soon to be queen. My coronation is a couple weeks away onthe winter solstice when the first snowflake falls. Now enough about me, let's about my royalentourage. 

My best friend is Desyiree Leigh she is the daughter of one my mother's best friends Jay who is currentlythe Captain of the Guard and Lonnie. That makes her the granddaughter of Mulan, Li Shang, Jafar andother grandmother is unknown. 

Our squad is just like our parents, two girls and two boys. Those twoboys are Charles the son of Jane and Carlos, grandson of Fairy Godmother and Cruella De Vil, thankfully the bippidi boppidi barks up the right tree. And our final member of the squad is Duke, the son of Evieand Doug, grandson of Evil Queen and Dopey. 

Although our parents are VKs living the Auradon life, we are both VK and Auradon, the perfect split but we still may be rotten to the core.