01.Meeting them

You have a massage🔉 ✉️
I woke up with the sound of my phone beeping. I looked to see who in hell was waking me up at a time like this. I am usually a wake-up-late person and I get annoyed with anyone who wakes me up. I looked at my phone and saw that it was non other than my unthoughtful brother Jimin.

Chimchim😘 : Ya..... Park Y/N aren't you supposed to come today. Get your ass
right over here in in an hour. Arasso ...

That's when it hit me today was the day I was supposed to meet my brother's band mates since they were officially announced as BANGTAN. I already know some of them and  I promised that I'd drop by early but sadly my brother knows me better than to believe me. So I texted him back saying that I'd be there and went to shower. After that I changed into a cute pink top and a white short skirt and a cute pink sneakers to go along with them and left my hair loose. Even though I knew my brother would kill me when he sees me I decided to make a good first impression with his members who I haven't met yet.
"Can't hurt to be a little pretty right"
I thought to myself while adding a touch of make up. After that I left my apartment to visit my dear brother.
My brother was waiting for me at the entrance but he was talking with a person and didn't see me at first. Finally he noticed me and I could tell that he was not very happy to see me dressed like that.
"Park y/n how many times do I have to tell you not to dress like that. You are here not here to date right? are you? why is your skirt too short? Is that lipstick?"
He kept asking too much question ignoring the other person with him. I went to my brother and gave him a big hug saying "Oppa I missed you so much and I wanted to look good since I haven't seen you for a long time"
He seems to have calmed down and hugged me back and after letting me go turned to the guy next to him.
" Y/N ah... meet this is Jung Hosek. He is one of the guys who you are meeting today"
I looked up at him awkwardly since he was practically taller than my brother.
"Anyohaseyo Y/N mida, wow you so much taller than my brother"
I said suddenly while my brother was answering a call and that guy laughed so happily, that anyone would say that his laugh was the brighter than the sunshine.
"Anyeong cutie, my name is Hosek but you can call me J-hope cause I'm your hope" After talking with him a few minutes I felt less awkward and it was comfortable to speak with him.While we were talking brother came back.
"Hey Jin hyung called me to tell us to come back to the practice room. Come Y/N let's introduced you to the others".
So brother, J-hope Oppa and me left towards the practice room. As soon as we entered I saw two familiar faces and ran up towards them at once. They were one other than my best friend Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seokjin Oppa. I ran towards Jin Oppa and threw my hands on to his neck and gave him a big hug. He was practically like a parent to me and I loved being spoiled by him. He lifted me up and looked at me with a big smirk and said
"Aigoo my y/n ah, when are you going to stop clinging on to your handsome Oppa ah"
Then he put me down and pinched my cheeks.
"My cute little Y/N don't grow up so fast otherwise Oppa can't cuddle you anymore" Hosek Oppa was surprised while my brother, Jimin as usual is used to us.
"Eww ..Hyung you're spoiling her too much, anyone who sees this would definitely think she is practically a five year old"
Jungkook who was stuffing chips inside his mouth says with smirk on his face. He sometimes act like that because he wants attention towards himself.
"Glad to see you too Jungkookie, wow I see that you are eating chips alone again. You are turning into a pig at this rate."
I said laughing and even though I'm an year yonger I feel that we are in the same age. As I was busy catching up with Jin Oppa and Jungkookie while sitting on the floor two guys came into the studio. One of them was tall and and one had with a boxy smile on his face. They spotted me in the room and looked at me. I was feeling a bit shy since they stared at me so I tugged the corner of Jin's shirt while hiding behind Jungkookie. Then suddenly the guy with the boxy smile walks up to me.
"Oh aren't you Jimin's sister. Jimin once showed me a photo of you. So that's why your face looks so familiar"
I just nodded my head not knowing what to say.
" I haven't introduced my self haven't I , well my name is Kim Teahyung and you can call me V"
He said while patting my head lovingly. I'm just used to people patting my head since I'm a little shorter than my age. The tall guy also came up and lowered his height down to mine and smiled brightly. That when I saw that he had such beautiful deep dimples on his cheeks. I was too focused on his dimples focused on his dimples that didn't hear a word he said to me. Suddenly I came to reality when a hand was moved rapidly in front of me.
" Ahem hyung I think she was too focused on you cheek holes rather than your words"
Jungkookie said still waving his hands and I looked flustered giving out the fact that what Jungkookie said was true.
" It's okay I'll reintroduce myself, pay attention okay little one. I'm Kim Namjoon also known as Rap Monster but you can call me RM Oppa okay."
Saying that he straighted himself to his original height and looked at me.
I was puzzled until Jin hyung whispered in my ear.
"Y/Nah it's not polite to stare at people without introducing yourself"
I looked at V Oppa and RM Oppa who were looking at me wanting to know my name
"Ah.. anyohaseyo Park Y/N mida. Nice to meet you too Oppa"
Then suddenly out of nowhere V said
" Omo our Y/N ah has Jimin's cute little fingers too"
Everyone laughed including me expect brother of course and suddenly the door opened again reveling a guy with a pale white skin at who was same height as brother.
"Oh yoongi hyung you're late. come and meet Jimin's cute sister"
Said V Oppa but that guy just looked at me and without a smile or a word sat down on the floor. I was surprised by his actions but others didn't seem suprised at all.
" Don't mind him Y/N ah he's just tired because he didn't sleep last night, he'll come around eventually."

Will or wil he stay like that ignoring Y/N ready to find out.
( This is my first ever ff so please let me know if it okay 🙏😊 because it will be a great help for me to continue)