𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐀

─── the eldest daughter

everything i do, i do to try and protect you, don't you understand 

𝐀𝐙𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋

❝ everything i do, i do to try and protect you, don't you understand ❞𝐀𝐙𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋

─── the spymaster

i think that you are lying to yourself, princess, i only wonder when you will see that 

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

Maiya was walking a fine line. On one side was safety, her brother and mother and love, but the other was calling to her from the dark. Its whispers were tempting the girl's darker side, the one she inherited from her father and Maiya did not know how long she could ignore it. 

But, with talks of war on the horizon and the arrival of one of her brother's friends, Maiya is pulled into a different game, where trust and love are overshadowed by the need for power that festers in everyone.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Maiya - My-ya

Azriel - Az-re-el

Warnings

this book will contain crude language, sexual themes, talk about sexual assault, a large amount of violence, crude language, mentions of abuse, slavery and trafficking

To Note

I've had to do a lot of work with plot holes in the actual books and redoing character arcs and plot lines, so this book (whilst it is similar to the books) will not follow the books completely. That being said, please note that characters will be different, there's more characters added in so if you get stuck, or you're unsure, please ask me questions and I'll be more than happy to explain.

Disclaimers

The series, characters, location and dialogue do not belong to me. They all belong to the author. Maiya, Carasai and Aimee do however belong to me, along with most of their backstories, plot and dialogue.

Dark Caress copyright © 2020 by Imaginebooks, all rights reserved

Companion Books

Shadow's Kiss - Rhysand

Bleeding Love - Cassian

Socials

Instagram || imaginebooks.wp

Tumblr || imaginebooks

Pinterest || Imaginebooks42

Hiya,

I love Maiya and Azriel, they are sweethearts and I'm excited for you guys to read through it and find out more about their characters. There has been major upheaval from the books (I have a nine page word document on things that need to change) so expect to see some differences.

Let me know what you think,

Love Li xx